Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Tuckernuck Friends and Family Sale

Tuckernuck is having a Friends and Family sale! Take 20% off with code RINGRING. This includes many items that are already on sale, too! The sale goes through Thursday 10/1! You all know how much I absolutely love Tuckernuck- their curation is spot-on with my personal taste and their eponymous collections are just beautiful! Some of the pieces that are included in the sale that I own and love can be seen below! 

This faux suede top is easily one of my most favorite tops in my wardrobe and would be my #1 pick to get from the sale. So much so, I wrote an entire post dedicated to this top and you can find that, here (it includes sizing info). I have this in black, too, but find that I wear the 'bone' shade (seen above) more. 

I've gotten a lot of questions about these boots in the past when I have shared them. They are a little out of my personal style wheelhouse. I feel that they skew a bit trendy for me, but that's part of the reason I love them. They give my usually traditional/classic outfits a bit of edge. They are very comfortable. The shoe is flat and they are easy to pull on and off. They don't really fall down while wearing them. If I'm in them for a full day, I might give them a little tug here and there, but they never look slouchy or look like they're falling down! 

The back is stretchy so it will fit most calf sizes. Also, the suede is waterproof so these are way more versatile than you'd think! I reach for these on snowy days or nights when my bean boots are too casual for whatever I am wearing! 
This is such a good one because it's pretty much effortless. It's a classic sleeveless black dress with a loose, a-line silhouette and a ruffled collar. It can easily be dressed up with some cute gold accessories and heels! 
I love my Tretorn sneakers. They are so classic and just an all-around simple sneaker. They are so comfortable and pair well with everything. 
This is one of my favorite things that I own. I think I have 4 colors at this point: navy, cream, gray, and black. I wear them on planes as they are good as blankets, as a scarf when it is cold outside and even when wearing a gown or cocktail dress as a wrap. It is made of very soft and high-quality cashmere. 

I've had these sunglasses for so many years. They are a classic and one of my very favorite styles. RayBan rarely goes on sale, so snag them while you can get a discount! 

Black Midi Dress
This dress has such a beautiful classic a-line silhouette. It's beyond comfortable but so elegant at the same time. It hits me just above the ankle for a midi-length hem. I wore this a lot last holiday season as the beaded shoulders and quilted texture of the fabric make it fun and quite festive! 

This is already on sale and you get to take an extra 20% off the sale price. This is such a cute top as it reminds me of some of my favorite wallpapers and upholstery fabrics!! The ruffle collar is fun but it's the big bow in the back that's really something special!

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure