Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Wardrobe Staple: Cable Knit Cashmere Sweater










If there is one thing that I get a TON of wear out of, it is my cable knit cashmere sweaters! Some, I've had for 10 years and they look as good as they did the day I got them! As you can see from the photos over the years, I have worn them dressed up and casually. I will even throw them over pajamas or wear them with sweatpants while at home. They are warm and cozy but can be worn year-round! 

It is such a classic silhouette and can work for literally anyone at any age! They do occasionally go on sale, although it's usually the non-neutral colors

My other tip for snagging them for less is to shop the boy's cashmere cable sweaters! Seriously! The boy's cashmere sweaters run up to a size XL. I typically wear a size small in the women's cable cashmere and I think that the boy's size large is almost identical in fit. So I am guessing if you are a size medium (or maybe even a large) you could do the size XL! The boy's sweaters are $148 less than the women's (at full price). 

I'd say I get the most wear out of my neutral colors and more specifically the black, navy, and camel colors. I do have the light gray and cream but I don't find myself wearing those as much as the other neutral colors that I have.

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure