Wednesday, November 18, 2020

10 Recipes I Want To Try This Holiday Season


Holiday flavors are SO wonderful. Whether it's the cozy flavors of Thanksgiving like oregano and thyme, or festive flavors for the holiday season like spiced cocktails or sweet baked goods, I love them all. One of the things you can do to celebrate this season is to cook new and exciting recipes or even traditional ones that you only eat around this time of year. 

I know for me, I'm not the best cook, but I have been enjoying learning from my fiancé and trying out new things. It makes the mundane feeling of 'Groundhog Day' dissipate a bit! So here are 10 recipes I'd love to try out this holiday season...










1 comment:

Kelly C said...

Yum! These sound delicious!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure