Wednesday, November 25, 2020

J. Crew Cyber Week Sale


The J.Crew sale is going strong. They are always having a sale, so this is nothing shocking, but 50% off full-priced items and an extra 60% off sale items is a darn good sale. This is especially great when you are buying pricier items like shoes and coats! I actually scooped up a few things I had my eye on like these faux leather leggings

A J.Crew tip for women is to check out the men's sweater section. I love shopping their men's sweaters for myself as they are usually cuter/more classic and better made than the women's options. Like this sweater is very Home Alone 90s and would look so cute on men or women. I'm also considering this cardigan for myself. SO cute. 


I have a few of these sets and they are 'old faithful'. They are lightweight, cute, comfortable and look great wash after wash. I love the plaid print. I have both size small and size medium and I would say they run pretty roomy. I personally prefer my pajamas roomier, but I prefer the small over the medium size as they are plenty roomy! 3 years ago, we wore a set as our Christmast morning pajamas! 
This is such a nice, classic, closet staple. The fabric is thick and high quality and the bateau neckline is super flattering. This is one of rare J.Crew items where I would be more than happy to pay full price. It's a shirt I wear often and has hold up so well throughout a ton of wear. 

This is super similar to a Patagonia Better Sweater, but roomier in the sleeves and overall has a less slim fit. It's really nice quality and has a soft fleece interior like the Better Sweater. I love that this has pockets! 

This is SUCH a good find. It's so high quality, but a lightweight, crisp cotton. It is longer in the back and has a split hem. It has a true tunic fit and it's roomy in the body and arms. I personally like the roominess of it, but I think if you want something a little more fitted, size down. I think this looks like something Ralph Lauren would sell for double the full price. 

This cardigan is super stretchy and soft. You can definitely tell it has a bit of alpaca in it because it feels luxuruious but also won't wrinkle because of all that stretch. This runs pretty oversized and cropped. I would suggest sizing down if you want more snug fit. 

Sweater dresses can always be hit or miss because they can be so bulky and unflattering but this is such a hit. The sweater is warm, soft, and cozy, but still flattering and comfortable to wear. This is the perfect thing to wear with bare legs if you are in a warmer climate or with tall boots and tights if in a colder climate. This runs true to size and while it isn't tight, it's also not really 'roomy' either... it hits that perfect in-between which is what makes it so flattering. 

Whenever I talk about these boots, I call them 'stylish Uggs' because that is basically what they are. The inside is coated in shearling, just like Ugg boots. The outside, is suede so it needs to be treated before you wear them out in the snow/weather, but once you do that, they are great winter boots. The sole is much thicker on these boots vs. Ugg, so these are silghtly more useful. I wear these and my LL Bean boots interchangebaly and often on a ski weekend. My mom has these boots, too, and loves them. Her feet are always cold and so these are a real winner for her. 

I've had this coat for 5 or 6 years now. It's SUCH a nice coat. The wool fabric is so thick and warm and the shape is a swing-style and flattering and comfortable. I wouldn't necessarily pay full price for this coat (I got mine on sale way back then) but it's well worht the sale price. 

More J.Crew Items I Love On Sale:

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure