Friday, July 16, 2021

My Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Picks

My Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Picks
Shop the Items:
Today begins the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale cardholder access, which means all cardholders can now shop. The only thing left is all-access on July 28th. 

I thought I would share with you all what I ordered. Like I mentioned in my original post, there's not too much I have my eye on. 3 out of 6 items are really just repeated purchases that I've already owned and loved (SerumEarrings, and Sneakers). And then 3 out of 6 are new items that I hope work out well, but who knows! 

To me, this looks a lot like Moncler who likes to do the mix media puffer/knit combination. Really curious to see how this fits and how the quality is! 

I feel like this vest looks really similar to my most favorite thing in my closet which is the Belle Fare faux fur vest that I have in black and have written about a ton. This is navy, though, which I think would look really nice with jeans. I also like that this is mixed media with the back looking like a puffer so it skews a bit more casual. It looks a little longer than the Belle Fare version that I already have which I like. The only thing is that the description name says 'hooded' but I am not seeing a hood in any of the product shots. I hope it really doesn't have a hood as I don't really love hooded things! 

I used this serum ages ago and kind of forgot about it. I got a sample with a beauty order and stuck it in my bag when we went to the Outer Banks last month. I used it and forgot how good of a serum it is. It never makes me break out and I think it truly helps with anti-aging and shrinks my pores. 

This is just a re-buy. They are beautiful faux diamond studs and they look identical to my real diamond studs. I actually barely ever wear my real diamond studs anymore. They also make a nice gift as they come in pretty packaging. I have the 2 carat, which I think is perfect. 1 carat in each ear. I am curious to see the 3 carat, which would obviously be 1.5 carats in each ear. I feel like they might end up being a little 'too much' for me, but I'm not knocking it until I try it! 

I have the leggings version of these. The exact brand and everything so I am hoping these are as good as the leggings. I love wearing leather leggings as I feel like it makes my somewhat modest and classic outfits look a little edgy in the winter months! I think the different cut could be an easy way to mix up my wardrobe a bit. 

I've been buying these sneakers for years. I love love love them and wear them with athleisure outfits but also workout at Orange Theory in them. They're really cushiony and so comfortable. I have really high arches so I am very picky when it comes to sneakers. Also, these are pricey so I really like to be able to snag them on sale. This is a good deal! I will say, I also ordered the newest version of the Ultraboost because I really love the colorway and the updated design. I'm not going to keep both pairs, I'm going to see both and decide between the two. I hope I prefer the sale version!! The only thing I am hesitant about with the newest Ultraboost is that the back looks to stick out really far and I'm worried that it won't fit in the rower footplates!
Things I Already Own and Would Recommend
Shop the Items:
This roundup is from last week's post. These are all items I have and love and would recommend. I'll share some photos of the items below so you can get a better idea of how they look on, sizing, etc. 

This is very much a go-to winter date night outfit for me. Anytime we go out downtown for dinner or drinks, I basically have these faux leather leggings on. These run true to size. 


I don't have these in black, but instead a creamy winter white color. They're the same exact style, though. The black is just included in the sale. I love these jeans. They're SO well made and comfortable. I like that the black don't have raw hems. These run true to size, they have a decent amount of stretch to them. I think if you are between sizes, size down. 



I bought this oversized Vince cardigan in the sale years ago and it continues to be one of very favorite things. I wear it at home as a robe over pajamas, or at home or to run errands like you see above with a tee and leggings. Or, I wear it with a silky tank and leather leggings and heels for a night out. Truly, you can wear this with everything. Since this is a few years old, the cardigan is slightly different in style, but they change it up ever so slightly each year. 


Love these sneakers. I've been wearing this style for years. They are super comfortable and great for actually working out. I wear them to Orange Theory often. They run true to size. 

Listen, it's hard to take an attractive photo of lounge socks, so here we are. But these are what I was talking about last week. I bought two pairs on Amazon and they are not cheap for socks. But they're SO warm and cozy. Sometimes in the winter, my feet get cold when I sleep and these are the perfect solution. I also even wear them inside my bean boots. They're just SO soft and cozy. Well worth buying them in a sale because you almost get the second pair for free. 

These are easily one of my most worn pairs of skinny jeans. I also refuse to believe skinny jeans are 'dead' and will gladly continue to wear them. I definitely think you can switch things up with different styles and silhouettes, sure, but I'm not tossing out my skinny jeans. These are one of my most favorite pairs and in the sale, they now have a zip at the ankles. I like that addition! 

Buy yourself these, your mom, sister, girlfriend, literally everyone will love these classic studs. They're inexpensive, come in a pretty box for gifting, and truly look like my real diamond studs. You won't be disappointed!
Two very good perfumes- the one on the left is included in the sale. It's hands-down my favorite scent ever!!! I kind of feel bad because I've neglected all of my other perfumes for the past year or so because I just always choose this one!

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure