Monday, November 22, 2021

Lake Pajamas + Dudley Stephens Cyber Week Sale 2021

Lake Pajamas Cyber Week Sale 2021

lake pajamas cozy robe

lake pajamas sale

Lake Pajamas Cyber Week Sale 2021
This is a 2-in-1 blog post. First, I'll chat about the Lake Pajamas sale and keep scrolling, because I'll chat about the Dudley Stephens sale as well!! Dudley Stephens is live NOW, Lake Pajamas goes live starting at 10am EST. 

I have done in depth reviews on sizing, care, fit, etc. on both brands. For the in-deph review on Lake Pajamas, click here. For the in-depth review on Dudley Stephens, click here

You all know how much I love my Lake Pajamas. It's one of my go-to small businesses! Today at 10am EST Lake Pajamas is doing their last sale of 2021 and it goes through Friday 11/26 at 2:59am. You can get things up to 40% off and there is no code needed- prices will be marked! Keep in mind that there will be items marked ' final sale' where you cannot return and anything else purchased on sale can only be returned for store credit! 

Things sell out quickly when they have a sale, so I would say if you want something, set your alarm for 9:59am and refresh your browser right at 10am! I've never seen them run a sale for such a long time period, so I'm not sure if they'll be restocking anything during that period or not, but my gut tells me that they won't!

I seriously have about 10 sets, all of which I have purchased myself over the years or family/friends have given to me as gifts. I'm truly obsessed. I prefer their Pima cotton sets and really like the short sleeve with long pants combination. I have a few other lengths of tops/bottoms, but short sleeve top and long pant bottoms are what I wear year-round. 


My mom, sister, and I wore the Pima robes in the beautiful hydrangea color for getting ready on our wedding day! This is Lake's new Cozy Robe, which the brand gifted to me just recently and I was ELATED to receive it! The Pima robe is made of the classic Pima cotton just as the pajama sets are made. So it's great for the warmer months, but a little thin if you live in a cold climate in the winter. The Cozy Robe, is thicker because it is two fabrics. The outer fabric is a crazy soft jersey- not the Pima that they are known for but soooo soft. The inside is a very soft, fine, fleece material. So the robe is heavier/thicker and perfect for the colder winter months. I wear a size small in both the pima robe and the cozy robe. Both are plenty roomy to layer pajamas, etc. underneath! 

I personally really want this colorway and I'm hoping it will be included in the sale. I don't have a bright colorway like this, most of my sets are the classic pastel colors! If you're new to the Lake Pajamas world, I'd suggest your first set be the Hydrangea set in short/long. That's probably my favorite that I own- I have the shorts and the 3/4 length sleeve top for this set, too, so I can mix and match depending on the weather.

The sizing with the 100% cotton sets is tricky. They have strict washing instructions on their site but I didn't want to follow those. So I wash my pajamas on hot with all of my other lights and then I put it the dryer on the low setting. They will shrink the first time you put them in the dryer. They shrink in length more than anything else. I have both small and medium pajamas and before they are dried, there's a decent difference in size, the mediums are pretty big on me. But once they are dried, there's really not all that much difference in size between the small and medium. I usually buy my sets on sale so I usually just buy whatever is in stock (small or medium) that is kind of how I make the decision, hah! 

I think Lake Pajamas make such a great gift because they are a little luxury. They're somewhat pricey for pajamas and I feel like anyone would enjoy a new set of pajamas! I did a big review post several years ago, that you can read, here. It contains a lot more information about the brand and products! They are hyped up a lot by everyone, it seems, but it's truly for good reason, they are the BEST! 

Park Slope, wearing size medium

Greenpoint, wearing size medium

Park Slope (paired with Lake Pajamas)
Now onto Dudley Stephens, another small business that I absolutely love. Honestly, Dudley and Lake make a really good pair, I often wear a Dudley Stephens fleece pullover over myLake Pajamas

Dudley Stephens is offering 25% off site-wide using code GIVECOZY. It begins today 11/22 and goes through 11/29. This is THE time to buy. This is probably the best sale I've ever seen from DS!!!! 

This makes for another really great gift. I am giving a park slope to my mom (in red) and my aunt (in navy)! They are one of those things that you really won't get the hype until you wear it yourself. It's so soft and comfortable and truly a wardrobe staple for me living in the cold Pittsburgh winters. They are made in the USA! 

Dudley Stephens has a lot of different styles to choose from. Check out their fit guide if you are confused as to how each style differs and their fabric guide. If I had to narrow it down to my top two favorites, it would be the Park Slope (in vello, which is the warm fleece fabric most people think of when they hear 'fleece') and the Jay Joggers (these only come in the terry fabric which is a lighter weight material compared to the Vello).  

I size up to a medium in Dudley Stephens tops. I have broad shoulders and the I find it to fit small on me in the shoulder area. In most brands, I wear a small in tops, so this is a size up for me and it is perfect. I would say if you do not have wide shoulders or a big bust, to go with your regular size, otherwise, size up. In the Jay Joggers, I wear a size small, which is my usual size. Sometimes, in sweatpants/joggers I like to size up for a roomy fit, but the size small in these are just perfect. I love the way they are cut, they are tailored so nicely so they do not look sloppy at all.

I wear the Jay Joggers mostly around the house as a lounge/work from home look, but I have worn them out in public before with my Veja sneakers to run errands. They look polished as far as sweats go. The Park Slope is incredibly versatile. I wear it skiing, I wear it with my workout clothes, I wear it with nicer outfits (like the cape outfit you see above), I wear it over pajamas (as you see above). It's fleece, so it really is on the more casual side, but you will get way more wear out of it than you even think.  

I know you probably see both of these brands everywhere, but I am telling you, the hype is so well-deserved! 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure