Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Tuckernuck Cyber Week Sale 2021

Tuckernuck Cyber Week Sale 2021

Tuckernuck is one of my most favorite sites to shop. They have the BEST things. It is dangerous for me to visit their site because I can literally always find something I love and want on their site... like this woven tote. LOVE. 

The sale details are:

20% off sitewide, no minimum! 
25% off orders over $500
30% off orders over $1000 

Use code SHOWTIME at checkout! The sale begins today and goes through 11/29. 

There are some restrictions but really not too many! Dudley Stephens is even included! 



This is such a gorgeous, classic plaid tunic. The fabric has a beautiful sheen to it so it really looks dressy! I love that the collar stays standing on its own. It's a very crisp and clean look and oh so festive!!! I have been wearing it a lot as it's to easy to throw on with black pants and look nice! It runs true to size, if anything it runs roomy so if you are between sizes, size down! You can see this top in action more, here

You can see a full post about this dress, here. This is such a good one when you're not sure what to wear because it's like a blank canvas. I have it styled neutrally for daytime here, but you can dress it up for nighttime, too! This runs true to size. 
These are leggings from the Tucekrnuck Sport line- I LOVE their sport line. Everything is so high quality and modest in terms of coverage. Everything I've gotten so far fits true to size! I'm wearing a small in the leggings you see above. I actually just wore them to Orange Theory on Sunday. Great for walking or a HIIT workout!



This dress is definitely one of my favorites because of the comfortable but cute fit. It's very roomy. I am wearing a size small but if anything size down. The fabric is really nice and thick but light enough that you can wear it in the summer. 

The tennis shoes are a pair I have had for many years and wear often. They're just a simple classic and very comfortable. They go with everything! 


I absolutely love this top. One of my most favorites in my closet. I have to restrain myself from wearing it all of the time. I am wearing a size small and it's very oversized but not in a frumpy way. The fabric doesn't wrinkle easily and is so lightweight and cooling. I did a whole blog post on this top, here


This is such a beautiful dress. The photos don't even do it justice. It's a thick wool/flannel fabric and fully lined. It is so well made. It has a swing fit so it's roomier in the hips. The perfect thing for a holiday event! It runs true to size. 


This top is true to size, but roomy so you could definitely size down. I wear this top all of the time so you are probably not surprised. I did a full blog post on this top, here

These are basically Hermes look-alike sandals and I love them so much I have been considering getting the Hermes version because I wear these so often. The only thing holding me back is that I have the Hermes Oasis sandals and I like them but don't love them. I think the flats are definitely a bit different, though, but for now these are so nice. They are real leather and very comfortable! 

I love all of the Tuckernuck sport collection. The prints, the fabrics, everything is SO good. It's so high quality. The fabric is thick and the shorts have a grip around the legs to hold them in place. This runs true to size. 


This is a beautifully knit sweater. It no longer comes in this camel color but comes in a beautiful pink! This also has a slight swing fit to it. It runs true to size. I really love the thicker ribbed crewneck on this. 

I feel like I don't even need to explain these cashmere travel wraps anymore. They're so luxurious and a wardrobe staple for me! Would make a VERY nice gift. 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure