Thursday, December 9, 2021

Lately

How has everyone's week been so far? We are hosting an early Christmas celebration at our home this weekend with my husband's side of the family so I have been doing lots of prepping for that!! 

Otherwise, I have just been working in preparation to take the week off after Christmas. I did it for the first time last year and it was SO nice. I find working ahead and getting as much done as I can now will set me up for relaxation post-Christmas! 

December is just flying by. I cannot believe Christmas is just 16 days away!!! I am trying to slow down so I can enjoy every moment. 

Wearing: These stud earrings were my first Asha purchase and they will not be my last. They are so gorogeous and the quality is amazing. I feel so glam whenever I wear them. They were also packaged in the most beautiful, high end way so they would make such a good gift! I am not a huge costume jewelry person, but I am already plotting my next purchase! 

Drinking: I ran into Wine and Spirits the other day and snapped this photo of my cart. I heard there was a champagne shortage so that's what prompted it all, haha! They were limiting champagne purchases to 2 per brand for literally every brand I love the most. I got Veuve Clicquot, Billecart Salmon brut rosé, two bottles of Chandon brut (best under $20 bubbly), and then I finally found the 2018 Marietta Game Trail- my very favorite red wine. I haven't tried the 2018 yet, but my fingers are crossed that it is as good as the 2016 that is no longer available! I also noticed that the Billecart Salmon brut rosé went up in price by $10 since July, which is wild!!! It's pricey so I only buy it for special occasions. We will drink this on Christmas Eve! It's the best champagne I have ever had. 

Reading: First look at Bridgerton season 2 which is supposed to come out some time in 2022! 
Sale: Yesterday's post was all about the outfit I am wearing in this photo! This pullover is still on sale and it is the best! 
Sale II: Through 12/12, Sephora is 20% off using code GIFTEASY. Such a good promotion! Here's what is in my cart! I love the Westman Atelier brand. If you are interested in trying the brand, this gift trio is such a good price for all three of these things! 

Watching:
 We just watched Nine Perfect Strangers and it was so good! It was a little weird at first and kind of reminded me of The White Lotus, but so different at the same time. 

Listening: Kenny G holiday station on Pandora is soooo good to work to!! 

Loving: This is the bag I ordered during Cyber Week! I had been eyeing it for so long and finally caved. It's just gorgeous. The perfect size and I love that it has a top handle and a crossbody strap that is removeable! 
Loving II: I am not someone who has used primer much ever. However, I bought this primer on a whim and I LOVE it. This is an awkwardly close-up/cropped photo but I feel like it shows how my makeup looks with the primer. I just felt like it made my makeup blend even better and looked even more natural. I was so impressed and my skin didn't even feel like I did that extra step. I won't be using primer daily by any means, but this is so great for special occasions! 
Wanting: This is out of my budget for a novelty style cardigan but boy do I love it!!

Quoting: See more of my favorites, here.

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure