Friday, April 1, 2022

March Favorites



It's the start of the new month so you know what that means! I'm sharing my 'favorites' list from March. As a reminder, these items are all totally random things that I have enjoyed throughout the past 31 days. I keep a list on my phone and throughout the month I add to it here and there! I order so much stuff and try so many new things each month that I think this helps me to highlight things I might forget about or seasonal things or little things that don't make up an entire blog post or social media post! Then, at the end of the year, I do a big roundup where I take all of these monthly items and widdle them down to the top best items from the entire year! 

Tennis Shoes// I absolutely love these tennis shoes. I wore them all over Charleston and they were beyond comfortable and I wear them the most when walking Henry around the neighborhood. I think they might be the cutest sneakers I own! Use code SUMMERWIND20 for $20 off! 

Vase// I have had this vase for years now and I just recently used it for flowers and I just love it. It's simple in its design but so cute and elegant. It's just the perfect thing to put a bouquet of TJ's flowers in!

Wireless Lamp// This little lamp brings me SO much joy. It's in our bathroom and it gives off a cozy glow. It's wireless so you can just recharge it. I've only had to recharge it once and I've had it for over a month now and use it all the tine. 

Eye Cream// I'm never sold on eye creams. I think they work but most I have ever used work as well as regular moisturizers so why buy something specifically for the eyes? I feel like this eye cream actually works SO well. I really think it hydrates my eyes better than a regular face moisturizer and it has lessened the fine lines. I also think it helps with depuffing and dark under eye circles. I'm really sold on this one. 

Face Self Tanner// I'm not a big self tanner person but I bought this when I got a spray tan back in February. Since I use so many products on my face and wash my face more often, I feel like with a spray tan, my face starts to fade quicker than my body. So I used this to keep my face the same as my body. It not only worked but I am still using it each week. It gives off such a subtle glow. I wouldn't even call it a 'tan' it just makes me look alive!

Plumping Top Coat// This is a regular nail polish but when you put it on, it dries like gel. You know how gel is really shiny and feels slightly thicker than regular nail polish? That's what this feels and looks like. I absolutely love it. 

Diamond Dazzle Stick// I love these so much. I keep them in my travel bag, handbag, etc. It drives me nuts whenever my rings and other jewelry are dirty and I feel like they are always getting dirty, especially with how much I wash my hands and all of that. I also think these make the best gift! 

Sparkling Wine// This is a recent try and I love it. It's nice and dry, the bubbles are small and plentiful. for the price, I would definitely recommend! I would say it's similar to Chandon. I want to do the two of them together as a blind tasting to see which I prefer. 

Lounge Shorts// I really only wear these to lounge around but they are SO nice. They are really thick, high quality cotton. They're a little more modest than I typically prefer so that's why I don't really wear them out of the house that much... and for me to call something a bit too modest is really saying something, ha!! But anyway, these are SO comfortable and I really love wearing them around the house. They run true to size, if anything size down. 

Hungryroot// I LOVE Hungryroot. Love. Love. Love. It's a grocery delivery service and they pick the groceries for you and send them to you based on your profile. It also comes with recipe ideas that are so quick and easy and that utilize the things that come in your grocery delivery. It's also all healthier than what I might typically buy at the grocery store and has had me trying things I otherwise would not have purchased in the store on my own. I've been so impressed and so pleased. I highly recommend! 

Travel Pouch// I use this every time I travel. I have a different pattern but it has since sold out but this is the same bag. It's coated so it dogesn't get messy and it's just a really nice, well-made pouch in the perfect size. I've been using it for hair items and hair brush and that kind of thing whenever I travel! 

 Floral Pullover// I love this pullover. The style is so cute and chic, each time I wear it, I get compliments. It's perfect for spring because it's not like a heavy fleece, it's a cooler feeling fabric and it totally repels dog hair!

You can view past favorites:

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure