Friday, November 18, 2022

Dressy Outfits for the Holidays and Beyond

Shop the Outfit:
The holiday season is the best time of year to get glammed up in tartans and sequins and all of your finery. However, I find that I don't get a ton of wear out of sequins and tartans outside of the holiday season. Don't get me wrong, I love it all so much but sometimes it makes more sense to purchase dressy items that can work all fall, spring, and winter!

So I thought I would share two dressy looks from Walmart that are dressed up and perfect for any soiree this holiday season but you could also wear these outfits later on, too! 


Shop the Outfit:
The base of both of my outfits is all black as I find that to be simple and elegant but also the perfect canvas for accessorizing.  I dressed up the outfit with these fun Pink Bow Heels to add some sparkle and more of a holiday/party vibe!

This Sweater has pearl buttons on the cuff which I think is such a pretty touch and elevates a basic! This black Dress is incredible. It's a thick textured knit and is so incredibly comfortable and flattering. This dress is something you could dress up and wear to a cocktail party or even into the office with a blazer over top! 

The Headband I am wearing is so comfortable. I wore it for 6 hours the other day and it never gave me a headache. It comes in several colors, too! It would also make a great stocking stuffer! 

Everything I am wearing is true to size! 

More Fashion Finds:
Thank you to Walmart for sponsoring this post. All thoughts and opinions are my own! 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure