Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Tuckernuck Cyber Week Sale

Tuckernuck's Cyber Week Sale is now live and will extend through Monday, November 28th! Here's the scoop (this is not sponsored!)...
20% off Sitewide
25% off $500+
30% off $100+

Code: CYBER

Tuckernuck Zinnia Scarf


I absolutely love all three of these pieces in this outfit. First off, the scarf is under $100, and with the minimum discount of 20% less, it becomes $70ish which I think is a great price and makes a really nice gift. I love this print but there are also 4 other beautiful prints to choose from. I love scarves and you can never have too many! You can see me wearing the scarf with a wool coat, here

This sweater is 100% cotton and has a nice chunky knit to it. For those that don't love turtlenecks, this might be one to try out because the neck is pretty loose, yet you still get that Nancy Meyers look. I think it would be really pretty for a Something's Gotta Give moment with white jeans... IYKYK. I'm wearing a size small and it runs true to size, though roomy and you could size down if you like things with a closer fit. 
Jeans (same as outfit above)
The jeans might be my favorite pair I have found in a long while and they are from a new-to-me brand. They are so stretchy. I like rigid jeans, don't get me wrong, but for everyday wear, I want something I can easily and fully, and freely move around in. They are high-waisted and slightly cropped (I'm 5'6"). These run true to size and won't stretch out like some jeans do. 



I love that Tuckernuck did so much tweed this season. I love tweed. I love the texture and how it always looks so polished and never wrinkly. This coat is really gorgeous and I don't think you can tell well in any of these photos but there is actually a beautiful camel color running through the plaid so while It's mainly navy and red, I think the camel warms it up more. You can play up the red now for the holiday season and then play up the navy or camel once the holidays have passed! I'm wearing a size small and I would say it fits roomy because I have broad shoulders so in something like this I would normally order a numerical size 4. This fits like a 4/6 so I would say either get your true size if you have broad shoulders like me but if not, size down. My mom is narrow up top and for someone like her, I would tell her to get the XS. 

Tuckernuck Rhodes Pullover

Tuckernuck Rhodes Pullover
This is such a cozy fleece pullover and I love the faux leather piping. It's nicely made, read the reviews- they are all glowing! It comes in a few pretty neutral color combos. I like this cream and black combo because it works nicely with black leggings which is what I would mostly wear something like this with! I am wearing a small and I think this runs really big. I am fine with the small for lounging around but would suggest a size down to for something that looks a little more polished. It is SO warm! 

I LOVE THIS DRESS. Seriously, that deserved to be written in all caps. I am passionate about this dress. I think if you're getting one Tuckernuck piece, it should be this! It's so classic and the tweed is nice and thick. The braided neckline is such a beautiful touch. I'm 5'6" and the length is just about perfect on me. It is not fitted like a shift dress, it has more of a swing shape to it so it doesn't really hug your body except for maybe a bit in the chest/shoulders. It runs true to size. I am wearing a size small! If anything, size down. I think you could wear this to work with ballet flats, dress up for a date night like I have in the photo above with heels, or wear it with tights in the winter months. It's. pretty much seasonless. 

I LOVE Mason Pearson brushes. They are very expensive as far as hairbrushes go but I'm telling you, you won't regret it! My husband would never spend much on a hairbrush. He used mine once and was hooked. He says it is the best brush ever (I agree) and it's so funny to me that he loves this hairbrush so much because this is just not something I'd ever think he would be so passionate about, ha! He now has a Mason Pearson brush of his own.

This runs big, I got a small which is my true size and it's very roomy but I like it that way! Big enough you could wear it as a swimsuit coverup or as a shirt! You will be so happy to have this top in your wardrobe. I wear mine all of the time in the warmer months. The collar actually stays up and the way the material drapes is so pretty! 

This dress is definitely one of my favorites because of the comfortable but cute fit. It's roomy. I am wearing a size small but if anything size down. The fabric is really nice and thick but light enough that you can wear it in the summer. I wear this so often because it's one of those things that makes getting dressed so easy. I throw this on and it looks adorable but I'm still very comfortable and I look cute whether I have sneakers or sandals or even boots on!

I recently got this Flag Sweater and love it. I LOVE a flag sweater and anything red, white, blue, Americana- it just feels so summery to me. I still wear it year-round, don't get me wrong, though! I have the cream Ralph Lauren version. I've had it for at least 10  years now. I got so much wear out of it and have always wanted the navy so I tried out this one because it's a bit different with the rolled neck and hem. I'm wearing a size small and I would say it fits true to size but very roomy so size down if you want something a little more fitted/polished looking.  I wore this sweater in our Christmas card photo

I love Blackwatch plaid. Love, love, love. To me, it's a neutral that really pairs with everything in the fall/winter! This is very nicely made and fits true to size. I am wearing a size small. I love the stand collar, the gold button detailing and the french cuffs. It's a tunic length- the same fit as the Willow top (in blue and white stripes) but different fabric.
This dress runs true to size, I am wearing a size small! The best part about it is that it looks dressy but it's stretchy so it is BEYOND comfortable! With the minimum 20% discount, it is under $140! It won't wrinkle so it's great for travel. You can mix up the look with jewelry, handbag, and shoes! 
The Dress runs true to size. I am wearing a size small. It has a detachable sash for the waist. I tied mine in a bow but it also looks great without the sash and gives the dress a bit of a more casual vibe. The fabric is lightweight so it might be the perfect thing for those of you in the south if it is still warm there! For me, as it gets even colder, I think it'll look cute with a brown or green cardigan or even a cute faux fur vest overtop! 


Love this turtleneck sweater. It has such a pretty mix of brown and taupe hues. The fair Isle pattern is also really pretty and classic. This runs true to size, a bit roomy (if you can't tell, I like my clothing roomy, not fitted unless it's like a blazer). I am wearing a small! 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure