Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Formal Weekend Recap!

This past weekend was so much fun! First it was my sorority's formal which was held at a local country club. Everyone had a fabulous time and looked so great! First we went to dinner at one of my favorite sushi restaurants downtown and then we headed to formal and danced the night away.
bEw and I
Dancing the night away
Guys looking good in their tuxes!
Some sorority sisters and I!
I just had to pose with the Terrible Towel... My Steelers obsession lives on...
I love any occasional to dress up, especially an occasion where it is appropriate to wear a gown! I wore this dress during my junior year of high school. I got it from Cache and have been in love with it ever since but haven't had another occasion where I could wear it.
4 years ago! Amazing how the time flies! When was the last time you wore a gown to an event? Have a fabulous day!
Yours, 
sCe

9 comments:

LC said...

Beautiful dress!

Anya Rudn said...

Lovely pictures, you looked stunning!

http://luckysparkle.blogspot.com
~Anya

Kim said...

I love your dress and yes college is flying by for me!

Portuguese Prepster said...

looks like so much fun! My formal is coming up in a week!

.helen said...

love the first picture ;)

Unknown said...

Beautiful dress!!

caknitter said...

Aw, you look beautiful!

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

i am LOVING your shades in the top two pics!

Beaufort Belle said...

You look absolutely beautiful and that dress is gorgeous! Looks like y'all had a great time.

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure