Thursday, April 28, 2011

Sasha Rhett

Last month, I did a post about a watch company, Sasha Rhett, that makes beautiful watches. Well, I've found out more about the company from A, who works for SR, and she happens to be a fellow Pittsburgh-er! Needless to say, this makes me fall in love with the company all over again (a little biased, maybe). Alexandra Daum is a Harvard grad and is the creator of Sasha Rhett. She hails from NYC and is known for her impeccable taste and style.
I have always been a watch person-- I think I can thank my daddy for that trait. I get a lot of e-mails from women asking what a good watch would be on a college budget, or what a good watch would be for everyday wear. Well, I think that Sasha Rhett is perfect for both of these. There are several faces to choose from, and then from there, the options are endless. You can have the classic brown leather band, or get funky with a metallic double wrap band.
Every time you chance the band, you give the watch a new look which is perfect for a woman's first watch. It's also perfect as a timeless piece because you can mold your style over time. This is the type of watch that is timeless because there are so many ways to make it your own.
They just came out with Spring 2011 colors and my favorite is the light blue ostrich. The blue is pale enough that it could almost work as a neutral with most spring and summer outfits.
Have you shopped SR? Are you as in love as I am? Which one is your favorite? Have a fabulous day!
Yours,
sCe

2 comments:

Emily said...

very cute! if I hadn't just bought the michele jelly watch I would for sure be eyeing this one!

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

I'm in need of a new watch and just might have to get one of these!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure