Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Penfield Anzak



I have love Penfield for several years now and I was recently browsing their site and came across these Anzak's. They're $90, and come in 2 colors, navy or black. What struck me about these tops is that they are so versatile. You could wear them in the summer or winter when paired with the right accessories. Above, I've paired the navy anzak with white pants and some red and metallic accessories for a casual summer look.


For the black anzak, I gave it a sporty style and paired it with leggings and a tank... for a day at yoga. $90 may seem a bit pricey, but buying pricier pieces is smart when they are so versatile like this Penfield Anzak. How do you make pieces in your wardrobe versatile? Have a fabulous day!
Yours,
sCe

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure