Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Christmas Wishing


I have been so busy between school, spending time with friends, cooking, cleaning, blogging, traveling,etc. that I haven't had time to create a detailed Christmas wish list. However, that doesn't mean I don't have a fun little list in my head that I thought I would share with you!
Too Faced Neutral Eye palette. My roommate, jSl has this and I have tried it and love it! I don't like wearing a lot of make up but this has a lot of great neutral shades. Most are great for day-wear but a lot you can mix to make it more night appropriate. If you like doing a smokey eye, they also offer a smokey eye palette along with several other themed eye palettes.
The Body Shop grapefruit body wash and body butter. I have never tried either of these products, however, when I was little, we used to have bars of soap shaped like elephants and the soap was this Body Shop grapefruit scent. I am thinking this will bring back memories of being a kid and not to mention it smells wonderful!
Barbour Liddesdale coat. I would like it in black. This coat is fabulous. In black it an be somewhat dressed up or dressed down. The length is a lot longer than waist-length which I love. Plus, you get Barbour quality for only around $150. I think it is really cute when you see couples out both in their Barbours!
KEP Designs B400... If you haven't checked out KEP designs, it is a must. They have gorgeous jewelry. This bracelet is just beautiful!
Kate Spade hand in hand bangle. So cute! Love the saying too! Definitely a great thing to give as a gift as well!
Scout Deano bag in Deaf Leopard. I've posted how I've just recently been introduced to Scout and how much I absolutely love them. Well, I need the Deano added to my collection! I am going to use it for putting all of my damp ski clothing in it apres ski. The bag is waterproof and perfect for just dumping it out into the washing machine when I return home.
Faux fur vest! I have crossed the line from wanting to needing one of these babies. Because I've been at school, I haven't had a chance to try any on but there are a lot of great options at a lot of different price points. Piperlime has some good options along with Nordstrom and Neimans.

Swell Caroline monogram ring. Love love love this. It is so unique and fun! Perfect to give as a gift as well. Very inexpensive and a wonderful, thoughtful present.
 Thomas Crown Affair. I first saw this movie last year and love it! I want to add it to my growing collection.
The Bag Lady Papers by Alexandra Penney. This book is all about editor in chief of Self Magazine lost everything to Bernie Madoff. I think this would be an extremely interesting read.



L.L. Bean men's plaid button down. I want it to wear on lazy days. It's over-sized and comfortable but still structured enough to leave the house.
Kate Spade Larabee dot wallet for iPhone. Love this. I've had my eye on this for a while. So functional. Remember it from my post last Thursday?


What are some things on your Christmas wish list? Have a fabulous day!
Yours,
sCe

8 comments:

TG said...

love everything!

Rachel from Love a la Mode said...

I love the Kate Spade bangle! And basically all KS jewelry :)

Portuguese Prepster said...

I received the hand in hand bracelet as a Christmas gift last year and I love it! I agree-couples in their Barbours together are so cute!

sSe said...

The barbour coat is so beautiful, and the swell carolina ring is to die for. Hmmm, seems like I have some things to add to my Christmas list!

Designs by Kara Kihm said...

Precious items! I just got the Barbour Liddesdale coat in purple and love it! It was hard to decide bt purple and black!

Sarah said...

I love your wishlist!

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

I got that exact faux fur vest!! It's tucked away though until my birthday or Christmas (I'm not sure when my parents are planning to give it to me!)

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Hope you get some of those great items for Christmas! Oh, I love The Thomas Crown Affair. That movie is sooo good.

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure