Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Sponsor: Swell Caroline


Introducing Swell Caroline to Summer Wind readers! I am loving Swell Caroline jewelry... I think loving is really not a strong enough word; more like obsessing. Swell Caroline offers gorgeous costume jewelry pieces such as rings, bracelets, necklaces and pins... not to mention it also offers Scout bags. The jewelry is priced extremely reasonably. This is so perfect for bridesmaids gifts, holiday gifts, hostess gifts, or just because! Here are some of my picks:
Enamel Bamboo Bangles $18. You cannot beat this price... there are six color options and at this price, buying all 6 is even affordable!
Freshwater Pearl Elephant Bracelet $55 I love elephants and pearls so this combination is perfect. If you're not into elephants, they have other pendants to choose from such as a starfish, ladybug (ASA women will love these!), frog, turtle, etc.
Mackenzie Bracelets $34 Do these not remind you of Ippolita? For a fraction of the price, you can be stylish and feel fabulous.
Monogram ring $35 has made Summer Wind's Christmas wish list. For $35, give it to your friends, family, co-workers, etc. It makes for such a fabulous personalized gift!
Sugar Land Disc Earrings $65. I am not a "dangly"  earring person, however, these fit the bill for so many occasions. Definitely light and fun, but still make a statement.
Swell Stud Earring $32 these also make Summer Wind's Christmas wish list. I love all of the color options but especially love this color combo.

Have you shopped Swell Caroline? Do any of their products make your Christmas wish list? Have a fabulous day!
Yours,
sCe

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

I asked for a bunch of bangles and those studs! I love Swell Caroline.

Preppy Girl Meets World said...

I love Swell Caroline in general and of course, being an ASA, I instantly perked up when you mentioned ladybugs!

Amanda said...

I love those earrings! Such a cute brand! I need to go check out Sweet Caroline!

Portuguese Prepster said...

I've recently discovered Swell Caroline as well and am in love with their products!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure