Friday, January 6, 2012

Rainbow Brite


Rainbow Blaze

Rainbow Blaze by summerwind41490

As I said yesterday, I am in the process of updating my wardrobe. Sometimes, it includes getting things that I am not too thrilled about. Like a suit. If I had my way, those boring black and grey suits would be non existent. Well, a great alternative is to grab a colored blazer and you're all set to brighten your office setting. 
 

Versatility
I love a pink blazer because of the versatility. Wear it to work, wear it on the weekend and wear it in the summer. The options are absolutely endless. Do you have a colored blazer? Which shade is your favorite? Have a fabulous day!
Yours,
sCe

12 comments:

JCP Eats, www.jcpeats.com said...

I love my navy blue Brooks Brothers blazer. So classic.

Ashley said...

Love the pink one! It gives any outfit (especially in the winter) such a great, fun pop of color!! I'm on the hunt for one of my own!

xoxo

Portuguese Prepster said...

I love the idea of pink blazer!

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

I love that pink blazer paired with the black shift and the jeans!! Such a fun pop of color!

Anonymous said...

Hey, lady. I work for the United States Senate, so suits are a staple in my closet. Antonio Milani is my go-to line and makes suit-wearing enjoyable. The look and fit of all of their pieces is incredibly feminine and sophisticated. I constantly receive compliments on how "well dressed" I always am. Better yet, the line is fairly inexpensive, but well-made and of lasting quality (especially for the price). Their spring and summer lines are always my favorite, as the suits and dresses are always bright and fun, but their collection year-round is great. You can browse through some of the collection here (apologies for the lengthy link):
http://www.dillards.com/shop/Antonio-Melani/Women/_/N-172zjZlfx6/No-336/Ns-p_best_sellers_rank%7C1/Ntk-all/Nty-1/Rpp-1?catalogId=301&langId=-1&splashlink=dd_w_tb1_antonio_melani_112611&storeId=301

a said...

I , like others, love the pink blazer. It's so cute :)You should do an ootd featuring one.

Grace said...

I've been on a hunt for a pink blazer to no avail! I love the look of all the colors, though.

Kate said...

I LOVE the pink! Might not work in a super formal work environment but would be so fun for everywhere else!

Anonymous said...

I love the pink blazer!!!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I love that pink blazer!! I need to get new work clothing!

XXX said...

I'm a navy girl myself. Can't seem to part!

Priscilla Rodriguez-Barrett said...

ahh! Blazers are my new obsession! PS- love your blog

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure