Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Make Your Bronze Skin POP!

Some things just look better with a tan. Here are my favorites... 
White tops. This particular top catches my eye. The simplicity and the added touch of the gold buttons make it a perfect summer piece.
Turquoise. This KJL piece is to-die-for. It would go nicely with the above top, don't you think?
Gold. Silver goes nicely with a tan, but there's just something a little better about gold. I have been lusting over this Nixon watch for a while now. It's nice and big and I love that the face just blends into the watch.

Vibrant hues. Hello, Ralph Lauren. This pretty would be a welcome addition to any arm party! It also comes in a vibrant green and a natural tan.
Seersucker. The ultimate summer fabric. If I could wear it everyday, I totally would. I love this Ralph Lauren Rugby dress. So easy but also put together.
Shimmery highlights. This Bobbi Brown shimmer cheek glow is on my "to try" list. (I own this Sephora bronzer and love it too!).
Wicker Clutch. This Kate Spade clutch is ideal. it's roomy, and the navy makes the wicker pop. It's the perfect summer bag.
White Pajamas. Show off your tan even at night with comfortable, light pajamas. Brooks Brother's has gorgeous options... I love how the above pair has pale pink piping...bonus points.
A large bauble. To top it all off, the above white and gold cocktail ring is the perfect touch.

What do you love to wear to show off your tan? Have a fabulous day!
Yours, 
sCe



4 comments:

Christine said...

Love the white sweater and the seersucker dress! I just might have to add those to my birthday list!

preppylove said...

Well, I never have bronze skin sadly (I'm super pale naturally), but I love everything you posted anyway!! The clutch is just wonderful, the necklace is gorgeous.... love it all.

xoxo

Grace said...

That rugby dress is darling! Definitely on my list of things to get this summer. And I looove wicker handbags, too.

Forever in Pearls said...

I'm all about that seersucker dress! I just bought a great summer seersucker blazer from Banana Republic- it's hard to resist wearing it all the time!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure