Monday, December 31, 2012

Tommy Hilfiger 2012

I took a class my senior year based on visual advertising and for my final 10 page paper, I researched and assessed the Tommy Hilfiger 2011 holiday ad campaign. It was such a fun ad campaign and it was really interesting to see what influenced the campaign.


Well, it is the last day of 2012 and the holiday season is coming to and end (SO sad), so I thought I would cover Tommy Hilfiger's 2012 ad campaign because it is another fabulous addition to years past. 
Fall 2012. Love the muted colors and the ever present woody in the background!

I love the whole ski vibe they have going. Look at all of those models... they really wear it well, don't they?! 

I have to admit, I don't shop Tommy Hilfiger... ever. In fact, I think I only own a skirt by TH that I got as a gift many years ago. I just checked out TH and found some great pieces. 

What do you think of Tommy's ad campaigns and clothing? Have a fabulous day and a very fabulous New Years Eve. Please be safe and make smart decisions!

Yours, 
sCe

4 comments:

Christine said...

I love the ski one! I'm also one to never shop Tommy Hilfiger, but I do spy a few items I wouldn't mind having in my closet -- thanks for sharing!

Happy New Year to you! Best wishes for another fabulous year for you, and I can't wait to read more of your blog this year as you share bits and parts of your life!

Merry Wife said...

While I wasn't fond of the huge logos that Tommy Hilfiger (and everyone else) was splashing on everything a few years ago, I think that they make some very cute pieces now. And I do really like their "family photo" ads.

Robin said...

I finally gave tommy a chance and I LOVE it. I own the riding leggings #2 on your list and they are so comfortable! I get compliments on them every time I wear them. They have good sales often, you should buy a few pieces and see how great they are.

Unknown said...

Really Tommy Hilfiger has became a very big brand. People really like the stuff and the collection. Really huge collection.

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure