Friday, March 22, 2013

Go Green


Remember when I posted about Country Squire's gorgeous Lilly colored denim? Well... I had to do another post because they are so perfect. Do yourself a favor and get a pair. They are the most comfortable pants in this entire world. 

I wore the green denim on St. Patrick's day with a cream silk top from Talbots. Danielle and I wore a very similar outfit, so of course we had to get a picture! I love that she had cheetah Sperrys with her ensemble (she has the best style!). 

Speaking of Country Squire Haberdashery? Do you follow them on Instagram? I am obsessed with their posts... 

The Nantucket red and seersucker Bonanno's are made especially for CSH! Talk about the perfect sandal. 

Have a fabulous day! 
Yours, 
sCe

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure