Monday, April 7, 2014

10 Summertime Essentials

Photo via
Warmer temperatures are coming!!! Finally. I just switched over my closets and was doing my usual 'inventory'... as I was going through my closets, I realized that there are certain things that I have kept in my summer wardrobe year after year. Once one of these 'essentials' wears out, I always make sure to replace it. So here are my 'must haves':

  1. Jacks
  2. Striped Shirt 
  3. Little White Dress
  4. Lilly Pulitzer Shift Dress
  5. Sunnies
  6. Neutral Espadrilles (love these, too)
  7. Monogrammed Boat and Tote
  8. Colored shorts + pants (Nantucket reds, seersuckers and embroidered critters are my fave)
  9. White Denim
  10. Shep Shirt 
Honorable mentions: Straw clutches (love this, too), classic leather sperry topsiders, classic trench, pretty little bikni, turquoise jewels

What are your summertime essentials? Have a fabulous day! 
Yours, 

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I would love to slip into any of these about now! Can sandal weather come any sooner?!!! xBuggy

blog.buggydesigns.com

PinkSenshi said...

These are great essentials! I couldn't agree more with the Jacks and a good tote bag!

Hunter
Prep on a Budget

Portuguese Prepster said...

totally agree!

Anonymous said...

Just ordered new Jacks & asked Bean for a replacement of my oldest Boat and Tote. Summer must be on its way. Thanks for the happy reminder! - KLV in PHL

Ally Kryl said...

These are perfect (especially for summer time in Pitt!)

Lauren said...

I am loving both of those dresses! Great essentials!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

The Grass Skirt Blog said...

I've been wanting one of the Shep shirts. I am definitely getting one for summer!
The Grass Skirt

Tatts Lover said...

The little white dress looks simple yet adorable. Can't wait for the SUMMER!
Hannah

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure