Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Stripes on Repeat






Sunnies/ Necklace/ Sweater (love this one)
Denim/ Flats (similar)/ Jacket/ Lipgloss 
I am a big believer in navy and white stripes in the spring and summer (proof in my 10 summer essentials). They're simple, classic and tasteful. I also love them paired with my Barbour jacket. It makes the outfit a bit more spring or fall appropriate. The sweater in the above photos is Ralph Lauren but as it gets warmer, I wear by this classic breton striped shirt. 

In the summer, I usually go with less accessories, so I'd ditch the necklace and for shoes, I'd do Nantucket red Bonanno's (from Country Squire Haberdashery, last seen here!). 

What is your go-to navy and white striped shirt? Have a fabulous day! 

Yours, 

3 comments:

Portuguese Prepster said...

love that necklace paired with the striped top!

Lauren said...

Love that outfit and that necklace goes perfectly with it!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

Gabby said...

You are very beautiful! How do you style your hair?

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure