Monday, August 25, 2014

Leather Skirt





Recently, I've been really into leather skirts. I don't have one, yet, but plan on finding the perfect one and wearing it all throughout fall. I love mixing chunky sweaters and leather-- to me, those two textures together are a match made in heaven. 

I pulled some of my favorite leather skirt looks from Pinterest. The look can lean towards 'grungy' or 'edgy' but if you keep accessories simple and classic, it can be a very put together, almost-classic, look. I love the idea of a brown leather mini skirt, chambray button down and navy cable knit cashmere crew neck sweater!



If you're not sure that you're ready to take on a full leather skirt, try out something like this little mini with small leather (or faux) accents. It gives the same trendiness or edge without being too 'in your face'. What do you think of this look? Have a fabulous day! 

Yours, 
images: 1/2/3/4/5

6 comments:

Danielle said...

So glad you posted about leather skirts! I think this is a must have item for fall - so obsessed with the first picture from pinterest!

Gabriela said...

I've been seeing a ton of these skirts as well...the first look is classic perfection!

Unknown said...

I never thought I'd be caught dead in a leather skirt... however, I really am liking some of the ones I'm seeing now as well! They actually look very put-together with the right top and shoes, and it seems like something that you would have forever!

linda said...

I know you will pair it well! Last season, my daughter bought a luggage tan longish-mini ( if that makes sense) from Nordstrom, and it was incredibly versatile for college.
-linda,ny

Vett Vandiver said...

so perfect for fall!

madras & pearls said...

I love the first look- as in, need this immediately. Right now. Stat. <3

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure