Saturday, August 23, 2014

Saturday Shopping


I've decided that this fall I am doing a major overhaul with my wardrobe. While I have a ton of great, classic pieces, I still have things in my closet that haven't seen the light of day in ages. In the next few weeks as I transition my closets to fall, I plan on getting rid of a ton and making a list of 'needs' and wants. Scroll above to see some of the things I have my eye on-- I'm really into the whole gray and camel thing... very neutral, simple and classic. Something that's not-so-classic that I've had my eye on? This sweatshirt. I don't really wear sweatshirts and definitely not one with bold words/prints, but this one just speaks to me. Only one issue: it's 40% polyester. Darn. Sometime's I'll let polyester slide, but in a sweatshirt?! No way! 

If you have items you are loving for fall, leave links in the comments-- I've really been scouring everywhere lately, so bring on the suggestions! Have a fabulous day! 

Yours, 

5 comments:

Lynn said...

I love grey and navy. Just got some tops from the Loft in grey. Yay neutrals.
Loving your blog!

Anonymous said...

I really hope you donate your clothing if you don't want a piece anymore!

Sydney Carver Snyder said...

Lynn- thank you :) !

Anonymous- yes I donate everything!

Unknown said...

I recently donated 5 garbage bags of clothes to Goodwill! This fall I will be sporting my brand new black jeans from Zara that I bought in London. They are so comfortable and chic.

Xox, Antonia
Bashful and Bubbly

Anonymous said...

You should rethink that sweatshirt! Most NorthFace sweatshirts are polyester and they are fabulous. Give it a try!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure