Monday, May 4, 2015

Little White Dress


Little White dress and mansur gavriel tote



little white dress under $100

little white dress for work and play

I am in love with this dress. It's super simple and classic. I wore it while in Dallas and it was comfortable for a day of sessions and talks and super lightweight for the Texas heat. Grace was so great and took these photos for me in a gorgeous courtyard where Kendall, Grace and I were taking a break. 

I love white dresses, but I refuse to spend a lot on white dresses because I can't wear them to showers/weddings. So when I find one at a good price, I am always sure to scoop it up! For sizing reference, it runs true to size, but it is not fully opaque so a slip is definitely necessary. Have a fabulous day! 

Yours,

4 comments:

Erin said...

So cute for summer!

Her Heartland Soul
http://herheartlandsoul.com

Daily Sports USA said...

I really love this dress, it's so classic and beautiful, perfect for summer.

Ellen | A Pop of Pink said...

I love that dress, Sydney! So effortlessly chic. You can wear it to work and for night, so I'm sure you'll get a lost of use out of it even though it's not appropriate for weddings!

Ellen | A Pop of Pink

sugarfoxy said...

Cute look! Love the dress.

Aneliya || sugarfoxy.blogspot.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure