Sunday, May 3, 2015

Sunday Shopping


I really haven't been shopping, or even browsing that much lately, which is probably a very good thing, but I do have my eyes on the Talbots 30% off sale. In the 4 weeks, I've:
  • Been to 3 different states (Lexington, Kentucky, Dallas Texas, Chapel Hill, North Carolina)
  • Spent 14 hours in the car
  • Caught 4 flights 
  • Attended 2 weddings
  • And turned another year older
All the while working a full time job and blogging. Needless to say, I'm exhausted!!! This weekend I'm in Chapel Hill, North Carolina at one of my sorority sister's weddings! I've been to North Carolina many times, but this is my first time in Chapel Hill, so I am very excited! I'm already so excited for next weekend. I am trying to avoid any and all plans and just hope I am able to sleep in and catch up on life in general. Have a fabulous day! 
Yours, 

4 comments:

Erin said...

I love that blue rose romper! Very cute!!

Her Heartland Soul
http://herheartlandsoul.com

Just Jess said...

I just saw via Instagram that you were in Chapel Hill! I hope you enjoyed it and I hope that you can take a weekend to rest and have fun in your town instead of jet setting!

Chic in Carolina said...

So fun! Sometimes it is good to take a shopping break (gives more money to go shopping later!)

xoxo,
Katie
chicincarolina.blogspot.com

Marisa @ Enigmarisa said...

I hope you had fun in Chapel Hill! It was a beautiful weekend for a wedding!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure