Saturday, May 23, 2015

Saturday Shopping



I've been doing lots of browsing lately and picked up a few new pieces I can't wait to share on Summer Wind. I've been really trying not to buy much lately and only buy the 'perfect' wardrobe pieces. By perfect, I mean neutral, classic pieces that will withstand the test of time. 
My summer wardrobe is very resort/vacation oriented in that I have a lot of Lilly Pulitzer shift dresses, J. Crew chino shorts, Jack Rogers, Shep Shirts, etc. I've been working on refreshing my wardrobe by adding in some work appropriate, more dressed up and more sophisticated pieces. 

While I am luckily able to wear things like Lilly shifts and Jack Rogers to work, it sometimes feels out of place.... especially when I head to post-work happy hours! I've included some things I have had my eye on, but also included my favorite Lilly shift and this new pair of weekend wear denim shorts that I have seen on many bloggers and love the laid back casual vibe they have! Also be sure to check out yesterday's post about all of the Memorial Day sales happening this weekend. Have you been loving anything lately? Have a fabulous day! 

Yours, 

2 comments:

Erin said...

That first yellow dress is gorgeous! Love love love! Happy Memorial Day weekend!

Her Heartland Soul
http://herheartlandsoul.com

Chic in Carolina said...

I'm in love with that Lilly dress! Have a great weekend!

xoxo,
Katie
chicincarolina.blogspot.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure