Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Black Cable Knit + White Skinnny Jeans



 


I've been having a black and white moment recently (see past post here). I think it's because it's either super hot or chilly... there hasn't been too much in between and I think it's affecting me wearing color.. ok maybe that's just crazy talk, but I'm convinced I subconsciously reach for white when it's super hot and then black when it's chilly... but this weather has me confused so black and white it is! 

I wore this one evening for dinner... it was chilly and I had just opened this gorgeous cashmere boatneck sweater from the mail and knew it'd be perfect (see me also wearing it here). I scored it on major sale, but it unfortunately looks like it's only available in the largest size right now. 



I've found a few more very similar sweaters because I think a black cable knit is a staple in all closets! Also, these jeans are so perfect. They're very opaque, which is important to me in a white jean. They also fit comfortably and nicely! For under $100, they are a good buy and I definitely recommend them! Have a fabulous day! 

3 comments:

Erin said...

I LOVE those shoes!! Gorgeous look!

Her Heartland Soul
http://herheartlandsoul.com

Lauren said...

Pretty much in love with your shoes! Great outfit!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

Chic in Carolina said...

Love your sandals, Sydney! They are too cute!

xoxo,
Katie
chicincarolina.blogspot.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure