Monday, September 28, 2015

Perfect Casual Fall Outfit






Vest c/o// Sweater c/o// Jeans (and here)

Can you believe it is almost already October?! I'm so happy about it because October is my favorite month of the entire year. The changing leaves, all the pumpkin flavored everything, when you just need a light coat or sweater... love it! 

This has to be one of my favorite simple and classic looks for fall and very 'October' in the sense that you don't quite need a coat yet. A sweater and a vest is comfortable and cozy. Not to mention, the combinations of mixing colors and patterns is endless. For this look, I kept it simple and classic with navy, white and brown. As the weather cools down, I will add a button down under the sweater or a scarf for more warm layers. 

Riding boots are essential during the fall and winter season. I think starting in about November, they become my most worn shoes. I got these boots on major sale a few months ago. But I've linked to this year's version. They're comfortable and you'll get your wear out of them for sure. While a little pricey, they're well worth it, in my opinion because of how well made they are! Have a fabulous day! 

1 comment:

Laura said...

Totally agree that a great pair of riding boots are worth the price tag! This is essentially my weekend look in October, I love my Vineyard Vines quilted vest thrown over a sweater, it's really the perfect fall outfit!

Laura

www.lauraaimevous.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure