Saturday, September 26, 2015

Saturday Shopping



I have a lot of traveling starting this week for basically the entire month of October! I am excited, but also know that requires me to really be on top of everything else in life so I can enjoy my time traveling! 

I've been browsing a lot-- hesitant to buy anything yet because it hasn't been really cold just yet. It's getting cooler in the mornings, but by the time I leave work, it's in the upper 70's and 80s. I do have an ever growing wish list, though, and I know I will start getting some new things in here and there as October begins (crazy!!). Here are some items I am absolutely loving right now. Have a fabulous day! 

1 comment:

Laura said...

That colorblock St. James shirt...literally everything I love in one shirt. #addtocart

- Laura

www.lauraaimevous.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure