Thursday, October 29, 2015

Lately 10/29

Scarf ($100 off!)// Shoes

Wearing: I've been cozied up in this Burberry scarf that I posted about earlier this week. It's such a great piece to add some interest to an otherwise basic outfit! Right now it is $100 off! 



Drinking: This apple cider is absolutely heavenly. I think it would be a great item to serve warm with bourbon as a signature Thanksgiving cocktail!

Eating: My favorite restaurant in Pittsburgh is Little Tokyo. I'm a sushi addict and I think that they have the best. Like most sushi restaurants, Little Tokyo serves their salad with an incredible ginger dressing. I'm always buying different brands of dressing to see if I can find something similar but have never been able to.... until now. This dressing I found at Target might be the best I've ever had. It tastes almost as good at Little Tokyo's!

Sale Alert: These Tory Burch Boots are gorgeous and a classic riding boot style. If you are looking, these are over $150 off!

Also, Kate Spade is having a Surprise Sale. Great prices and lots of cute things. It's a great time to look for great Holiday gifts! I especially love this bagthis tote (under $100) and this bucket bag.

Loving: This bracelet is brilliant// Draper James First Brick and Mortar Store is stunning// Kate Spade Home Collection is to die for! I'm especially obsessed with these bow sconces.

Listening: Really, who isn't listening to Adele's Hello? I'm not a huge Adele fan, but she kills it in this song. I'm totally guilting of belting it out at the top of my lungs (way too much). I especially love the remix-- so upbeat and great for working out! The Hello video on YouTube even beat Taylor Swift's Bad Blood video, which was the record holder!

For Taylor Swift fans: You must listen to Taylor's acoustic Out of the Woods. It's SO good.

I've also been loving Solid ft. Babyface by Ty Dolla $ign ... I'm not really even sure what musical genre this falls into, but I love it. As always, you can follow my October playlist on Spotify!

Watching: The spoof's of Drake's Hotline Bling dancing are hysterical. My favorite one, that had me crying laughing, is this one. It's a must watch if you were a Summer Heights High fan!


Halloween-ing: Halloween is this weekend! If you are in need of some last minute costume inspiration, try out this super easy costume that I wore my sophomore year of college! It was one of my favorites of all time! All you need is a turquoise dress, a bow for your head and a sharpie to write the Tiffany logo! You could also do Hermes or Cartier if it's easier to find a orange or red dress! I scored the above dress for $6 at Forever21 and just tossed it after Halloween! 

Pittsburgh-ing: Did you catch my post about the Rock Steelers Style Fashion show, yesterday? Another Pittsburgh event is coming up that is for a good cause: Designer Days, which is being held in Lawrenceville November 5th-8th. I'll be in New York during that time, but if you are in Pittsburgh, it's a great weekend for a great cause!



Wanting: Ohhh the holiday season is just about upon us! I'm partially excited, partially overwhelmed... when is it appropriate to start listening to Christmas music? (P.S. I have a playlist for that!). Scroll above to see some of the items I am wanting and some I think are great holiday gifts! Starting in November, I'll be sharing gift guides each week in addition to my regular outfit and lifestyle posts, so keep your eyes out for that!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Omg I love your Tiffany costume! Too cute!!

Her Heartland Soul
http://herheartlandsoul.com

Just Jess said...

I am going to have to try that apple cider! I am so excited for the holiday season and I already have my list ready to go. I am trying to get through Halloween though! Those Tory boots are gorgeous and I would love them in black, too bad I do not have them in the budget this year.

-Jess at Just Jess

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure