Saturday, April 30, 2016

Saturday Shopping: Outfit Edition



Bow Bag c/o// Skinny Jeans (my absolutey favorite ever)

How about an outfit post for today's Saturday Shopping? I'm about to have a super busy week and a half coming up, so I've really tried to plan ahead with some fresh content for all of you! 

This outfit is so bright and fun and really screams spring! I love a gingham print and the added cherry print makes it extra fun... not to mention the pompoms...LOVE! My mom, sister, and I are all three sharing this bag right now because we love it so much. It holds so much and has the cutest bow detail, but the cross body shoulder strap is the best part! It's so easy to throw-on-and-go! 

You last saw this outfit, here, but you probably wouldn't have guessed it was basically the exact same, would you? I just switched scarveshandbags, and shoes, and it completely changed up the look! 
Since it's the last day in April (seriously where is the time going?!?!?)  I thought I would share some of my favorite pieces to transition into the summer weather... it will be here before you know it and I am so ready! I'm especially loving this little black slipdress which is only $55 and will be perfect for wearing to dinner/bars with friends on the weekends, and these scalloped heels that are an almost perfect dupe of the Loeffler Randall pair (and a fraction of the cost!).  Also, if you have any formal events coming up, this black gown is incredible. I would buy it in a heartbeat if I had an occassion for it! 

3 comments:

R's Rue said...

Love the scarf.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Totally love this bright and simple outfit! The little cherries on that scarf are just adorable and that bag is perfect for spring and summer.

Jasmine | The Sixth Disney Princess

Unknown said...

Your purse is so cute!! I love the bow.

xx Kathryn
www.chicandshimmer.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure