Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Wine Country: Frog's Leap Winery, Rutherford, CA


Napa Wine Country: Frog's Leap Winery, Rutherford, CA




Frog's Leap Napa


Napa Wine Country: Frog's Leap Winery, Rutherford, CA



Frogs Leap Winery in Napa, CA



Pearl Studs// Monogram Signet Ring (similar, similar)



This post is really photo heavy, so if you made it down this far, welcome! First of all, I wanted to say thank you to everyone who left such warm and heartfelt comments on yesterday's post and instagrams/tweets/etc,! My dad and I enjoyed reading each one and I appreciate you all taking the time to check out the post! We had so much fun shooting it!

Today I am sharing our visit to Frog's Leap Winery located in Rutherford, CA! Before I went to Napa, when I told people that I was headed there, almost everyone suggested we visit Frog's Leap and now I totally get why! 

The grounds are so picturesque-- it almost felt like we were in another country. The house where you enter looked like something out of a Restoration Hardware catalogue. Part rustic farmhouse, part industrial... it was perfect. Not to mention, the wrap around porch where we had our tasting was idyllic.  

We tasted all different wines, and while all were good, I think the atmosphere was even lovelier than the wine itself! I wore this gorgeous lace dress which is well under $100. I had actually also worn it to dinner at Bottega one night, too (see photo here), because I love it so much. It fits so beautifully (true to size) and the skirt drapes elegantly. The fabric is light and airy but doesn't feel cheap and I love the unique straps up top.

I wore the dress casually with the most comfortable (and cutest) sandals ever. But this dress could most definitely be dressed up with heels, a bold lip, clutch and gorgeous earrings for a night out or even a wedding! Be sure to check out my other Napa posts here and here... more to come! 

2 comments:

Dana said...

Officially need this dress. It's been sitting in my cart for weeks!

Pink Champagne Problems

Medina said...

wow...first of I would like to say you are gorgeous and beautiful. What ever you wore suits well on you and you carry each and every dress very gracefully. You have very pretty smile. also I love your blog. The way your provide information about anything is wonderful. love your blog. keep posting.

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure