Friday, September 23, 2016

Casual Early Fall Outfit: A Sweater and Shorts









Sweater// Boyfriend Shorts (similar, similar)

Chanel Flats (similar)// Sunglasses// LV Favorite MM

There are few outfits better than shorts with a sweater/sweatshirt, right? It's my all-time favorite. Casual, cozy, easy. This time of year I get a lot of wear out of this type of outfit. It's the perfect thing for cool mornings and nights. which is something that we see a lot of here in Pittsburgh.

I have a lot of sweaters that are very similar to this. There's just something I love about a slouchy crewneck sweater with an airy weave! It pairs easily with shorts, jeans, and even skirts. I also love this style of top under vests. These shorts are one of the most worn things in my closet. Unfortunately, the exact style is sold out, but I found similar pairs here and here.

I wore this outfit for a day around the city with my sister. Our first stop was Starbucks for our first pumpkin spice latte of the season. We always order the PSL with skim milk and just 1 pump of pumpkin spice syrup. It majorly cuts down on the calories and I think it tastes much better, too! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes! I have a cream open-weave sweater nearly identical to this from the Gap. I love love love paring it with some ankle length jeans, a pair of beige Gucci flats, and a long pretty scarf for "casual Friday" in the Fall. So easy, but still polished.

Ashley said...

Love this! I've been rocking a button up and shorts this week, but I definitely am going to start wearing sweaters once it gets a little cooler.

Ashley // MyWellDressedLife.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure