Monday, October 17, 2016

The Best Oversized Cozy Sweater



gucci princetown horsebit mules



I love this outfit but not only because it's cute but more so because this sweater/pants combo is SO COMFORTABLE. Seriously, I might as well have been wearing sweats because that's what this outfit feels like, it is amazing. 

As far as sizing goes, the sweater fits very large. It's meant to fit like that, so I took my usual size small, but if you'd rather have a more fitted look, I'd definitely suggest sizing down (you could even size down 2 sizes). The pants, I have written about before, but in case you are new here, they are  my favorite and run true to size (I'm wearing my usual size 27! 

I wore this to meet my mom and sister downtown for dinner at Nicky's Thai. It was a short walk from my building and starting to get a little chilly, so this sweater was the perfect thing to throw on. If you are in Pittsburgh and haven't been to Nicky's Thai, run, don't walk! Their pad see ew is incredible and full of flavor. It has a casual atmosphere and is pretty inexpensive, too! 

I have been wearing these Gucci loafers 24/7. They are my go-to shoe. If you are debating on splurging, I definitely recommend them. They are insanely comfortable and easy to wear. A note on sizing: they run small and narrow. In Gucci, I typically wear a 38.5, but went with a 39 for these and they're perfect. If you'd rather save on the trend, I also found this pair which is pretty identical and a fraction of the price!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Love your tote bag, it is so perfect for fall! Plus, who doesn't love a good tote?

Ashley // MyWellDressedLife.com

Maria Abad said...

Perfect fall ensemble, simple and sweet.
XO,
Maria
MariaOnPoint http://mariaonpoint.com/ | Find me on IG https://www.instagram.com/mariajabad/

Dana said...

Love this entire look, it's perfectly styled and looks so cozy!

Pink Champagne Problems

Robyn said...

Super cute look! Love it babe <3

xx

http://www.skinnybelle.com

Lauren said...

That sweater looks amazing!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure