Saturday, January 21, 2017

Saturday Shopping


I'm a little light on my favorite things this week. As I mentioned in Thursday's post, not much has caught my eye (except this amazing ruffled rugby top). However, if you haven't had a chance to check out Summer Wind in a while, here's what I talked about this week:
This weekend is full of plans! Last night I did happy hour and checked out a new restaurant. Today my sister and I are running some errands and then going out with a big group of friends and then Sunday I have tennis lessons and am getting together with friends for the Steeler game! What are you all up to this weekend? It's been milder than usual in regard to the weather so it will be nice to be able to be outside a little more than usual! I have another ski weekend planned for next week, though, so I'm actually hoping the temperatures take a bit of a dip soon!

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure