Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Ferragamo On Sale!

ferragamo vara review

red ferragamo varina

ferragamo vara in bisque

how to style ferragamo varina

ferragamo varina

ferragamo vara review

ferragamo vara

ferragamo vara
Ferragamo on sale:

I can't believe that Ferragamo is included in Shopbop's big sale because in past years they have excluded them. They also rarely go on sale, so this is great! To get them on sale, make sure to use code GOBIG17. You can also see my other favorites from the sale, here

To say that they are my favorite shoes would be an understatement. I have so many pairs because not only do I find them to be gorgeous, but they are seriously beyond comfortable. I have an extremely high arch so finding shoes that are actually comfortable always proves to be a real challenge. These just work perfectly! 

Not to mention they work with so many of my outfits. If they're good enough for Audrey Hepburn, they're good enough for me! I thought in tonight's post, I would outline all of details and differences between the vara and the varina.

This shoe has a 1.25" heel. It is enough of a heel to make it seem a little dressier and it's more leg lengthening when worn with dresses and skirts. The bow on the toe is made of patent leather. Because of the heel on the vara, I find this shoe to be more comfortable and provides such great arch support. If you work in an office, these are the absolute perfect shoe to wear with all of your work outfits.

This shoe has a flat bottom and is more true to a ballet flat. They are a great everyday shoe. The bow that adorns the toe on the varina is made of gorgeous, sturdy grosgrain. I actually prefer the grosgrain to the patent leather because the contrast in textures is interesting. 

Sizing:
Unlike most European/designer shoes, Ferragamo runs true to size. While I usually size up in brands like Jimmy Choo, Gucci, Manolo Blahnik, etc., I wear my true size 8 in Ferragamo

Quality:
The quality is the best you will find in a shoe. Italian leather with a gorgeous, shiny patina and perfect structure. I wear them constantly and they always hold up. They're the type of shoe you will have forever and just have re-soled as the years go on. 

Overall thoughts and impressions:
They exude ladylike elegance, they aren't showy, and are extremely well made. If you don't typically splurge on a pair of shoes and are only going to splurge once, these would be the shoes I would say to go for! They'll never go out of style. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So cool! Got to check out this sale!

Briana
http://beyoutifulbrunette.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

So much style!

Liv

livforstyle.net

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure