Saturday, March 4, 2017

Saturday Shopping: Weekend Sales

We made it to the weekend! Can I just say that this week was INSANE! All in a good way, but it was one of those weeks where I would forget to eat meals because I was constantly working and going, going, going. Not to mention, I was trying to get everything in place before I travel bright and early Monday morning!

Last night was a much needed night in with one of my bff's, Aly. It was nice to unplug and just relax in cozy clothes. Today I'm getting a bunch of work done around the house. Does anyone else deep clean before they travel? It's always amazing to come home to a spotless place. 

This weekend there are so many good sales! Today is the last day of the Shopbop sale. It ends tonight at 11:59, so if you've been eyeing something, this is your last chance! You can read my full post which includes all of my favorites, here. You can also check out this post which reviews the Farragamo varas and varinas which are both included in the sale (which is SO rare). If you saw something you loved and it sold out- things pop back up so it may benefit you to check again to see if it came back in stock! I just snagged these sunnies in a second order. They are a little trendy for me, so I am interested to see if they are keepers or not, we shall see! Remember to use code GOBIG17 at checkout to get your discount!
This is not sale news, but, the queen of resort wear just added new arrivals  and you better believe a few of these pieces are packed in my suitcase to head to the Bahamas with me! I am bringing along these pants, this coverup tunic, and this gorgeous maxi dress. You can scroll through the above widget to see more of my favorites. 
In other sale news, you may have read that I am currently back on the decorating train after a while. I went to Ethan Allen a few weeks ago and ordered a few pieces that I am very excited about but I am still looking for some great things to truly 'finish' my place.  Right now, Neiman Marcus is offering 25% off their home decor. Typically NM is a little too trendy/modern/glam for me, but there are SO many amazing things and at 25% off, the prices become much more affordable! I love decorating with mirrors as I really do think it gives the illusion of more space and this one is included in the sale as well as this gorgeous bamboo mirror. I went through all 55 pages of the sale and pulled my favorites above!

Club Monaco added a bunch of new items to their sale section, including this gorgeous cashmere sweater. You last saw me wear it in this post. And, actually, I'm wearing it now as I type this post! It's SO soft and cozy, not to mention the quality is superb.

And lastly, remember to pop into Talbots this weekend to donate your gently worn wear-to-work items to benefit Dress for Success! You can see full details, here. 

3 comments:

Gold Clutter said...

I love the painting.

http://goldclutter.com

Anonymous said...

Just got my first LV Speedy bag and would LOVE to see you do a post on how to care for designer bags. I live by the one you did on caring for designer shoes!

Unknown said...

You mentioned great pieces! Also I am so glad you brought up donating work wear at Talbots!

Briana
http://beyoutifulbrunette.blogspot.com/

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure