Wednesday, July 12, 2017

A Perfect Ladylike Dress Under $50

A Perfect Ladylike Dress Under $50


A Perfect Ladylike Dress Under $50

ladylike white midi dress under $100

straw clutch under $40

white dress in pittsburgh

affordable white dress
Espadrille Wedges (on sale under $70, similar, similar)// Cable Bracelet


To say that this is one of my favorite dresses is an understatement. I already have it in blush (you can see me wearing it, here), so when I saw it go on sale for under $50 in white, I ordered it immediately. 

It travels well because it doesn't wrinkle horribly when packed, it's easily machine washable and it's extremely comfortable and flattering but looks really elegant. It's kind of like a blank canvas. You can dress it up or down with shoes/accessories/etc. 

The dress runs true to size- I am wearing a size small. It's so funny, I was actually facetiming with my sister, Callie, the other day and she was saying how she got this great affordable little black dress and then went to try it on and showed it to me and it was this exact same dress! She looked so good in the dress! And in black you can really look elegant!

I also wanted to let you all know that this super popular straw clutch with tassel zipper (under $40) is now back in stock. I use mine all the time. It kind of looks like a taco, don't you think ;) But it's roomy enough for the necessities and a great affordable summertime staple!

Also, for you Pittsburghers, you should definitely check out the waterfront park that is right next to PNC Park on the North Shore. This is where we shot the photos and this entire area has such cool art installations and gorgeous views of the downtown skyline!

Lastly, a quick little housekeeping update. Tomorrow is the beginning of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale! You can see everything I post about on this page.  So, I am postponing this week's lately and moving it to Friday! Tomorrow's post will be my favorite picks from the sale (see an example from last year). I hope you'll check it out, I'm not going to be sharing the same 'run of the mill' items (hopefully) that everyone else will be sharing- I'm going to share my favorite brands and items where I believe you can get the most bang for your buck as well as items that I am truly purchasing.

1 comment:

Angela said...

That dress is fantastic!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure