Saturday, October 28, 2017

Saturday Shopping 10/28/2017






So happy it is the weekend! The end of the week was pretty quiet for me and I was able to get a lot done- I even cleaned my apartment! Today I am going to be doing some work and lounging and then headed to a Halloween party tonight! You can see what I'm being, here.

I wanted to share some things I'm loving and then also share some of the best sales of the weekend!  I also included an outfit in today's post. It's something super casual but it's what I often wear while running errands on the weekend! Scroll through the widget above to see my favorites. The widgets to the right (in the sidebar) have also been updated!). 
Ralph Lauren is having a sale where you can take 30% off your purchase of $125 or more with code STYLE17... the sale is a bit deceiving, though. You need to select only the items marked '30% off'- there are a lot of exclusions. But pieces like this gorgeous cable knit sweater are included!


J.Crew is offering up to 70% off (no code needed). They have a huge sale selection right now and I definitely think you'll find a piece or two to come home with you! This closet-staple v-neck sweater is just $38. 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure