Friday, November 24, 2017

Black Friday Sale Picks

Black Friday Sale Picks

ruffle trim shetland plaid wool blazer
Plaid Blazer (on sale!!)

Happy Friday, everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving filled with family, friends, food, and fun! Ours was great... we had a slow morning filled with the Thanksgiving Day Parade, lots of coffee, cinnamon rolls, and pajamas until noon! 

Today, I'm taking it easy, too, and enjoying having Callie home in Pittsburgh! We are going to be getting together with friends and family again for dinner tonight. I love this time when we are all together. 

Yesterday, I shared all of the Black Friday Sales with you. I'm continuously updating it, so keep an eye out on Cyber Monday, too! You can also always visit this landing page for up to date sale information! 

Just as I shared a list of the sales, today I am sharing my favorite pieces from some of my favorite retailers. You'll be able to see the retailer, the sale, code (if needed), and then a widget and blurb about the pieces. 

50% off everything, no code needed
Abercrombie has quickly become one of my favorites. They have such easy wardrobe staples. Right now I'm loving this gorgeous silk blouse. I also have soooo many of these basic long sleeve tees. They're beyond comfortable and wash nicely, too. I just ordered this lounge tee because I felt it in store and it is SO soft. 
25% off $150+, 30% off $250, 35% off $400, code: SHOPFRIDAY 
I kind of hate when you have to spend a certain amount to get the discount, but at Club Monaco, spending $150 is pretty easy since their price points typically skew a bit higher. I love Club Monaco for their cashmere (have this in almost every color), coats, and their Alessia pants.


40% off everything, code: THANKU
This is such a good sale and there are very few exclusions. I have been getting so much from J.Crew lately because I have been loving their pieces. It really feels like the 'old' J.Crew. I know I've talked a lot about this coat, but it's truly the best. My mom and I both wear ours throughout the winter season. It has held up so beautifully through the years, too! You can see me wearing the coat in this post, here
20% off + free shipping, 25% off bean boots code: THANKS20
Definitely take advantage of the bean boot sale, but my favorite from LL Bean is the canvas totes. You can never have too many and they make such a wonderful gift! 

Designer collection sale + extra 20% off selected items 
I love Nordstrom- it's my go-to/one stop shop, but normally they don't have cray good Black Friday sales. However, this year, their designer sale is pretty darn good. If you're looking for some beautiful shoes, or a new handbag, this is the sale to shop! I love these Jimmy Choo pumps and there are so many Barbour jackets on sale! I think this one would make a great gift for any guy in your life. 

30% off your purchase of $250 or more (includes sale), code: THANKS
I have been dying for these velvet bow shoes and they are finally on sale! I can't wait to get them in the mail!

50% off one item (until noon Friday), 40% off entire purchase, no code needed
You guys... this cashmere sweater is THE BEST. I wore it several times while I was in Paris (see me wearing it, here) and it is just gorgeous. The neckline is Audrey Hepburn-inspired and the length is a bit longer so it's great for pants or leggings. I also wore this beautiful cream coat while in Paris. It's gorgeous online, but in person, it is STUNNING.

20% off sitewide, 25% off $500+, 30% off $1000+, code: GONUTS
Guys, I feel like this is the biggest sale of them all! Not only is Tuckernuck one of my all-time favorite retailers, but this sale is too good! I love this navy party top, this little black dress (I have this!), this dress perfect for New Year's Eve, and this plaid skirt.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Love all your black friday picks!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure