Saturday, November 4, 2017

Saturday Shopping: All Things Holiday


The latter half of my week was not fun. I ended up getting SO sick from something I ate and was miserable all Thursday and into Friday. Not how I planned, but so glad to be feeling better. This weekend, I'm headed to Ohio for the day and then, hopefully on Sunday, I can get caught up on what I wasn't able to do Friday while feeling ill.

Anyway, on to more fun topics- the usual Saturday shopping! So today's Saturday shopping wasn't really planned to be holiday related, but as soon as I started pulling things together, I noticed a very clear 'holiday' theme going on, so I just went with it!

Voluspa Candle// I've mentioned this candle many times now and it is seriously the BEST holiday candle. I had a reader ask what I do with the jars. I either recycle them or use them as a vase! I think this holiday candle jar would especially make a gorgeous vast!

Card Game// I bought this for our family to play after Thanksgiving dinner. Something so simple and so fun.

Initial Mug (under $10)// I have WAY too many mugs, but I just love them. Not to mention, I drink coffee daily, so they're very useful, too. This is a cute mug at a great price point. I always share that for an affordable gift, I love to get a cute mug and inside, place a Starbucks gift card and maybe a hot chocolate packet and marshmallows. It's so cute and really easy to do under $20!

Buffalo Check Skirt// One of my all-time favorite winter outfits. A checked skirt, turtleneck, tights and patent flats. So classic.

Stag Martini Glass// I got these and can't wait to share one of my favorite holiday cocktail recipes with all of you! Aren't they so fun?!

Plaid Skirt// OBSESSED with this skirt. It kind of reminds me of a mother-daughter dress my mom, sister, and I had when we were children. 

Plaid Bow Pumps// Aren't these black watch plaid pumps stunning? Since they're a muted plaid, you can definitely wear them throughout the entire winter season. Not to mention they really do wear like a neutral!

Fair Isle Sweater// I love love love fair isle. I have a sweater from J.McLaughlin years ago that looks similar to this sweater. I wear it all the time with jeans. It's an easy casual outfit and you can look festive without looking too 'Christmas-y'. I like to wear around the ski slope, too!

ORNAMENTS 
Speaking of holidays, I came across these incredible ornaments. They're very expensive, but I think they are stunningly beautiful! You could definitely give one of these as a gift- I'd love to receive one! Scroll through the widget above to see some more of my favorites! Check back tomorrow for a *rare* Sunday post featuring some of my favorite holiday decor available now!


SALE
Club Monaco is offering 20% off sweaters!  This is by far one of my favorite retailers for sweaters. They are always so well made and made from such beautiful fabrics and neutral colors. I own this cashmere cardigan in several colors (I get the most wear out of the gray) and love it. It's a great cozy lounge cardigan but also looks great for work with a silk tank and black pants. This simple cream sweater is calling my name, I think I'm going to have to place an order! And how about this sweater with bows down the back?! This one is already on sale, plus you get the extra 20% off! Scroll through the widget above to see more of my favorites. The vest that I am wearing in the photos above is on sale! And this gorgeously thick cashmere sweater is on sale (you can see me wearing the heather beige version, here).

NEW ARRIVALS
J.McLaughlin's new arrivals are here!! They sent me this cashmere scarf, sweater, and sparkly pants (perfect for a more casual New Year's Eve!) and I'll be wearing them while in Paris! I can't wait. The cashmere pieces are just to die for!

Abercrombie also has some amazing new items. They have easily become one of my favorite brands this past year. I shop there so much. Their prices are so good in terms of the quality. I love love love this sweater. I just ordered it for myself. There is something so classic/vintage about it that makes me feel all warm inside, ha!

Tuckernuck just added some new pieces to their site. I swear I visit their site almost daily. I always love every.single.thing. I have allllll the heart eyes for this camel blazer. I love the longer cut-much more flattering than typical women's blazers.
More Favorites:

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure