Saturday, May 19, 2018

Saturday Shopping

Happy happy weekend, friends! Did anyone wake up at the crack of dawn for the Royal Wedding?! If so, a nap will definitely be in order! 

I mentioned this in Thursday's post but this weather in Pittsburgh has just been so gloomy. Luckily, it looks like it will clear up late next week- just in time for Memorial Day weekend! The photo above has me majorly wishing I was basking in the sun. However, this super cute striped suit is back in stock! 

With J.Crew, things sell out really quickly, but my trick is to always check Nordstrom. Most of the time, they have what I am looking for!

I hope you guys have some fun plans this weekend! I was supposed to check out a Vineyard that is close by, but due to the weather, we are taking a rain check (ha). I came across some really cute things this week so I'm sharing them in the widget above. I also shared some pieces in detail in yesterday's blog post if you want to check that out. 

Also of note! Tula, one of my all-time favorite skincare brands just launched a new product, Auqua Infusion Power Liquid. This is a gel-like serum that is hydrating and soothing. You apply it after cleansing. It's great for the summer months when your face gets some sun and majorly needs hydrated! I am awaiting mine in the mail- I have high hopes for this product because their other Aqua infused product is one of my all-time favorites. You can use code SYDNEY for 20% off your order (you'll save about $12!). I'll report back once I've tried it out! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

About to do some online shopping!

Briana
https://beyoutifulbrunette.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure