Friday, May 18, 2018

Things I'm Loving for Summer

soft neutral pieces for summer
In every Thursday 'Lately' article, I share things I am loving and wanting. They're usually pretty brief. I haven't done a 'Things I'm loving' in a while so I thought I would share some things I have had my eye on and share a little more about the item. I actually didn't realize how cohesive they would all work together! I guess I've been really loving floral prints and soft neutrals!

I also wanted to stray away from blue and white. That's typically my favorite and what I am drawn to and I know alllll the other bloggers love the color combo, too (for good reason). So I thought it might be refreshing to share some non-blue and white! 

Satin Pajamas// These are currently on sale (plus, if you spend $150, you get an extra 30% off) and are so dreamy. They're similar to J.Crew's classic pajamas but these are less!

Placemats// I have shared these placemats a few times before but seriously how gorgeous are they?! Totally reminiscent of Aquazzura x de Gournay.

Blush Dress// I love Julia's GMG collection dresses and I think this simple dress is my favorite yet! So ladylike and elegant. 

Kick Crop White Jeans// I just got these but had to share because they are SO comfortable but also very flattering (plus, if you spend $150, you get an extra 30% off).

Gucci Bag// UM HELLO DREAM BAG. The wicker bag/basket bag trend is in full swing. However, in my opinion, a wicker bag never ever goes out of style. I don't think I could ever justify spending that much on wicker, but it really is stunning. 

Tan Cable Sweater// I have this cable from last year and they brought it back in even more colors. I love this sweater. It's such a classic. I love a light tan paired with white in the summer... it's so effortless. 

Scalloped Slides// These are so inexpensive and SO cute with the scalloped detailing. Can't believe they are under $100. 

Printed Scarf// Now, if I had the Gucci wicker bag, I would tie this beautiful silk scarf around it for a fun, summery pop of color! 

Braided Belt// My mom has had a braided leather belt like this my entire life... she still has it. She has always worn it. It's a true classic and I think it's time I've added one to my own wardrobe (like mother, like daughter). 

Floral Bathing Suit Top //Floral Bathing Suit Bottom// This suit is SO cute. I have this style of suit already (they come out with this yearly) and love the fit. The print reminds me of wallpaper from the early 90's and I love it. 

Basketweave Pitcher// I want this pitcher soooo badly (to use as a vase), but I have vowed not buy another kitchen item until I move (probably next year). I have such little kitchen storage space that I just have nowhere to put anything. I have actually started storing kitchen items that I just 'have to have' at my parent's for my future home. Someone buy it so I can live through you, ha!

2 comments:

Allie said...

Beautiful picks. I love all the GMG dresses too; the full skirt on this one is lovely! It would go perfectly with the Gucci bag and the scarf. xAllie
www.theallthatglittersblog.com

Lexy said...

Check out Zara! They have the same wicker bag! I bought it for about $50 and took the scarf out of the chainlink so it had more versatility with colors - but its so adorable!

https://m.zara.com/uk/en/raffia-cross-body-bag-p13338304.html?v1=6094647

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure