Monday, June 11, 2018

Red, White, and Blue for 4th of July

4th of july outfit inspiration

4th of july outfit inspiration

4th of july outfit inspiration

4th of july outfit inspiration

4th of july outfit inspiration

4th of july outfit inspiration

4th of july outfit inspiration

4th of july outfit inspiration

4th of july outfit inspiration
Shop the Look:
Can you believe the 4th of July is in just a few weeks?! It's one of my favorite holidays of the year. It falls on a Wednesday this year which is less than ideal, but I still fully plan on embracing red, white, and blue all week. I have a ton of red, white, and blue in my closet and a lot of classic Americana pieces that I wear all summer long.

When I saw this cardigan I knew I had to have it! It is a men's cardigan, actually. You know I love the men's department! Anyway, I ordered a size small and it's a bit oversized but totally cozy. I brought it with me to Nantucket this week. I think it looks so great with white! I wanted to share this look and some of my other favorite red, white, and blue pieces so you could have plenty of time to check them out before the 4th is upon us!

Scroll through the widget above to see my favorites. There are SO many patriotic things out this year and it couldn't make me happier!

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure