Saturday, October 20, 2018

Saturday Shopping

Happy weekend friends! I haven't done a Saturday Shopping in a while since I've been so busy, but this week is the week! In other news, I can finally share the 'secret'!! My mom's birthday is on Sunday and we surprised her by flying my sister home for the weekend (she lives in Charlotte, NC). She was so surprised and it's so wonderful to have Callie here with us this weekend!

Last night we went to our country club for dinner and this morning we are headed to brunch at one of our favorite places in the Strip District! Tonight, we have reservations at a new-to-me Italian place! 

I hope you all have some fun plans and are enjoying the cooler fall weather we have been having!

I also wanted to share a great sale. Neiman Marcus is one of my favorite online destinations because they carry so many good brands. However, everything is always so pricey but their sale section is one of the best from retailers. They just recently added new items to their sale and the prices and selection are too good. They've also launched their Christmas book which I look forward to each year!


No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure