Monday, October 22, 2018

Thanksgiving at Your Significant Other's









Cap Toe Shoes (also here)// Sunglasses
Shop the Look:

We are exactly one month from Thanksgiving. I can't believe it! Last year, I shared an outfit idea to wear if you are having Thanksgiving or another holiday event with your significant other's family and today I wanted to build on that!

The outfit I am sharing today is like the pants-version of last year's post. Whether you are meeting your significant other's parents for the first time, or it is the first time you are spending a holiday with the family, this outfit is perfect for that! And on top of that, you could also wear it to work, too.

I fell in love with these pants when I first saw them in person. The fabric is really heavy-weight and nice quality and the cut is a little different than a traditional wool pant. In my opinion, it has a less wear-to-work-only vibe and is a little more flattering and fun because of the cut of the pants. Of course, you can definitely still wear them to work, too!

The pants run a bit small. I usually would wear a 2 in this brand but sized up to a 4. I think with this type of pant it is better to have them a little loose than too snug.

The sweater I am wearing is one of my all-time favorite closet-staples. I got it a few years ago and each year it continues to be one of the most-worn things in my closet. It runs big, but I like the oversized fit, but if you want a little less fabric, size down. This sweater is a splurge so if you are looking for something a little more wallet-friendly, this sweater is super similar!

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure