Wednesday, November 28, 2018

40+ Holiday Outfit Ideas

40 dressy holiday outfit ideas

40 dressy holiday outfit ideas

40 dressy holiday outfit ideas

40 dressy holiday outfit ideas

40 dressy holiday outfit ideas

40 dressy holiday outfit ideas
Tortoise Clutch

Today I wanted to share alllll of the holiday outfit ideas. Most are dressy but I've thrown in a few cute tops and skirts! I'll be back with a post that features more casual holiday outfits, too, so stay tuned! 

Tuckernuck sent me this gorgeous LBD (runs big, size down)! I think if you are looking for one dress to wear often this holiday season, go for a little black dress. This is because you can so easily change the look and dress it up or down depending upon the occasion. I have had these plaid heels for several years now and they are the perfect thing to holiday-fy any outfit! I especially love them paired with all black. Whether that is with a dress as I have them styled here or even with a chunky sweater and leather leggings!

Besides my recommendation of this LBD, I'm sharing 40 other beautiful options within two widgets! 

There are pieces for every budget and for every dressier occasion. I think if you are looking for something to do double duty in your holiday wardrobe, a sequined piece is always a good choice because you can wear it now for holiday parties and then again for New Year's! Plus, how often do you get to wear something sparkly in your day-to-day life?!

I'll be in Florida next week so I'm bringing along this gorgeous plaid dress and this gold cocktail dress! I'll be re-wearing one of them for Christmas Eve- I can't decide which one, though. I'm also going to see Home Alone at the Symphony, going to my country club's Christmas Ball, and having out of town visitors for NYE, so I have so many dressy events to plan for!! Do you tend to dress up during the holiday season or do you stay casual?

3 comments:

Laura Baker Busic said...

LOVE all these ideas! And how your shoes match the wrapping paper... PLAID GOALS

Kelly said...

I definitely err on the dressy side for things -- I have several red silk dresses I break out for things like the Nutcracker, holiday cocktail parties, and church functions. I ordered a black velvet Draper James dress on Black Friday so I need a good occasion to wear it! And maybe a pair of red heels... or those fabulous plaid ones!

Anonymous said...

Where did you get the wrapping paper its GOREGOUS!!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure