Monday, November 26, 2018

Big Announcement + Cyber Monday

Jeans// Shoes (similar)// Lip Color (confident lips)

Sharing the Cyber Monday deals up top (this post has more deals that I shared), but scroll to the bottom of this post for the exciting news!!! This Cyber Monday either the sales have stayed the same throughout this entire past week or some have gotten better! If you already purchased something and the sale is even better now, make sure to call the retailer and see if they will do a price adjust for you. Most retailers will!

Leggings (these are one of my most favorites)

These reminded me of The Great, but for a fraction of the price. I sized up to a medium for a roomier fit.

Shams (20% off, code MERRY)// Monogrammed Duvet (25% off, code: CYBER)
Throw Blanket ( 25% off, many colors)


These are my absolute favorite cords! They run true to size and stretch out a bit once you wear them. 





These are the exact Whitestrips I have been using! I did a campaign with Crest last week to share my experience and I'm still using them and love them! They truly work and right now they have extended the coupon for $15 off and Prime shipping! This is such a good deal!

Things I'm Loving
- The curling iron/straightener pouch that I take with me every time I travel. This one is just $11.
- Diamond initial necklace. I have this and it is so beautiful and dainty. Something you could wear daily. 
- The pajamas my family and I are wearing for Christmas!
- This Pamela Munson bag Originally $395, now just $165!

List of Sales
Abercrombie// 50% off the entire store. No code needed. See my Abercrombie favorites, here
Amazon// Tons of really good Black Friday deals.
Ann Taylor// 50% off everything, code: CYBER2018
Banana Republic// 50% off everything
Bergdorfs// Designer sale up to 50% off
Club Monaco// Extra 40% off sale, 25% off $150, 30% off $250, 35% $400, code: CMCYBERMONDAY18
Dermstore// 25% off, code: WEEKEND
Horchow// 40% off sitewide, code: HOLIDAY
Kate Spade// 30% off everything, code: GIVECHEER
Jack Rogers// 30% off your full-price purchse, code: CYBER
J.Crew// 50% off your entire purchase with code TGIF.
J.Crew Factory// Up to 80% off, code: ADD2CART
J.McLaughlin// fall sale, up to 40% off
Lisi Lerch// 30% off an $5 shipping
LL Bean// 20% of clothing and outerwear, code: THANKS20 
LOFT// 50% off your purchase and free shipping, code: CYBER
Madewell// 25% off your entire purchase, code: DEALWITHIT
MANGO// 30% off everything, use code: BLACK18
Mark and Graham// 20% off everything, code: FRIENDS
Neiman Marcus// Gift card with purchase, code: GC4YOU
Nordstrom//  Up to 60% off
Old Navy// 50% off your entire purchase
Ralph Lauren// 30% off when you spend $100+, code: THANKS
Saks// Up to 40% off
Serena and Lily// 25% off everything, code: BIGDAY
Shopbop// Extra 30% off sale items, WOW18
Talbots// 50% off one item, 40% off entire purchase 
Tory Burch// 30% off $250+ with code THANKS
Tuckernuck// 20% off sitewide, 25% off $500+, 30% off $1000+, code: GOWILD
Tula// 20% off with code SYDNEY, free full-size cleansing oil with any $40+ purchase
Vera Bradley// 30% off everything including sale items! 
Vineyard Vines// 25% off everything, 40% off sale styles, plus free shipping, code: HOLIDAY18
Williams-Sonoma// Tons of deals on everything from appliances to housewares. Use code FREESHIP for free shipping on all orders. Their online outlet is up to 75% off!

Cyber Week Guides:

See My Gift Guides Here:
2017 Under $100 (most items are still in stock)
Coat (just $60 and one of my favorites)
I'm building a home!!! 

I'm staying in Pittsburgh (not sharing the location for privacy reasons, also took this photo in the back of the house) but I'm still close to downtown! I am SO excited! I have been dying for more space. As much as I have loved living in the heart of downtown, I've felt so cramped in my small space. I know I'll miss the downtown lifestyle, but I'm so ready for this next step! 

I have also felt guilty ever since I got Henry since I didn't have a lot of outdoor space for him to run and play. It will be such a luxury to just let him outside on his own while I'm still in my pajamas sipping my coffee!

I'll be sharing more in the months to come. I don't move until April (ish) so it's still a while away but I want to share part of the process with all of you. Get ready for more home decor posts in 2019!

It's kind of crazy to think that when I started Summer Wind 10 years ago, I was in my freshman year dorm room and now I'm building my own home! During this process, I have kept thinking to myself, 'how am I 'adult' enough for this?!' Crazy how quickly time passes. 

11 comments:

Madame said...

This is so awesome. Congrats on your new home. I am going to wait for all of your decor and house update posts.

xo Katie


madame-schischi.blogspot.com

Danielle Bass said...

Congrats, Sydney! I’ve never commented on a bloggers post before but feel compelled to for this particular post. I’ve been a reader of yours for years and always love all your posts. I’m actually a homebuilder myself in Virginia. I’m a 34 year old woman and absolutely love the process and helping clients realize their dreams when building their first, second or even their forever home. So much fun awaits when it comes to choosing materials, colors, textures and styles. Can’t wait to see how you choose to style your new home. This time next year you’ll have tons of content ready for your blog with decorating your new home for the holidays.

Casey said...

Congratulations on purchasing your new home! I'm looking forward to the home decor posts!!

Laura Baker Busic said...

AHHH congratulations on your house! That is SO exciting, and I can't wait for home decor posts!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you. I have been following you since your college years and I have loved watching you succeed! Cheers!

Unknown said...

I am am so thrilled for you. You have worked so hard for this. All the best to you always.

Unknown said...

So happy for you. You have worked very hard to achieve this. I still enjoy your blog after all these years.

Alexandra said...

YES more home decor posts! I'm struggling to decorate myself!

Bridget -The Preppy Desk said...

Congrats to you!! I was your age when I bought my first house. I was single and it was a wonderful investment for me! You will love it and I’m excited to see your decor posts! That is my favorite hobby for sure! 🥂 Cheers!

Anonymous said...

So happy for you, Sydney! Congratulations! I can't wait to follow along as you decorate.

Adrianna Cacciato said...

Congrats on your home, Sydney! Can't wait for your home decor posts!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure