Tuesday, November 20, 2018

J.Crew Cyber Week Sale

J.Crew Cyber Week Sale






The J.Crew sale is already happening and right now you can take 40% off your entire purchase (there are a few exclusions so keep watch for that) using code THANKFUL! You can take 50% off items marked 'Golden Deal' and use GOLDENDEAL at checkout. The velvet pants that I'm wearing in the photos above is one of the golden deals as is the teddy coat! The Golden Deals change daily! 

Even better? There are SO many amazing new arrivals including allllll of the plaid things (my favorite!). Scroll through the widget below to see my favorites. I'm ordering a few pieces for myself. 

Just a few days ago, I saw J.Crew have an even better sale than they did a few days before. I had purchased these boots, and by calling, I ended up saving an extra $28! So keep an eye on the sales this week and be sure to call and get price adjustments where you can! 

Favorite New Arrivals Included in the Sale:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Quality content is the important to attract the people to
visit the web site, that's what this web page is providing.

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure